Random Scenarios

Random stuff my brain makes up with Hedith on them. Enjoy

---

Sexuality:

Hedith is with Celia and Dizzy in a cafe in Auradon. It's one of Hedith's very rare free time that the girls had forced the workaholic princess to take.

"Hey, H. You're not listening to our conversation. What's up?" Celia asked, narrowing her eyes.

The princess pointed at the woman wearing a red dress on the other side of the street, "That person looks awesome."

"Oh yeah. That dress totally looks good on her," Dizzy agreed, giggling.

"If I'm probably not dating Carlos right now, I'll be walking up to her and asking for her phone number."

The girls looked at their best friend in shock. That was the moment Hedith thoughtlessly came out as not straight.

---

Movie Date:

"We are not watching Get Out" Carlos declared to his girlfriend.

"Why? It's awesome. Brain transplant. I've always wondered how that goes." Hedith smirked at her boyfriend.

"That movie is too freaky. Let's watch Call of the Wild, instead."

"That thing? Boo, I love dogs but dog movies are boring. Plus how can that be a plausible ending?"

"Harrison Ford starred in it."

"Hey, hey! Star Wars and Indiana Jones are the only Harrison Ford exposure for me. I'm sticking with that."

They kept arguing until they were caught on a stalemate until they saw the TV flashes. Their heads turned to the sofa and Persephone sat there with a toddler Prince Cameron on her lap. A similar intro as the famous Disney castle started playing but with a more Asian design.

"Cam wants to watch Raya."

The toddler looked back to his aunt and grinned widely, a dimple popping out of his cheeks. The couple sighed and gave up to a child.

---

Juicy Tea

"So when are you going to get married?" Hedith almost choked at Teri's question. He laughed and handed her a glass of water before she could choke on her french fries. "I mean, you've been together for five years now? There's that occasional long distance relationship, that I am very impressed that you have survived. And there's the fact that Hades kinds of like him."

Hedith glared at the god and shoved the glass of water into his chest. "What if before you meddle with what shit I am planning for my life, you deal with your grandfather shoving all potential wives into your face? What was the latest count?"

"Potential wife number 299. My brothers are the one counting, by the way," Teri said.

"Zeus is restless until you actually marry. Out of all those girls, you still haven't met your match? Or is there something else?" She narrowed her eyes as Teri's eyes grew into a size of a saucer.

"I am unbreakable and unbendable," he clarified.

"So it's the girls then?" Hedith was glad enough to have the conversation shifted away from her.

"They're not like..." Teri grumbled to which Hedith had to double check if she heard right."

"Excuse me? Did I just heard you say you like---"

"Hep hep hep!" Teri shushed her up, rather dramatically. Hedith slapped his arms away, glaring. "That hurts. And yes, I do...like her. But Zeus is a jerk. He wouldn't want me marrying a mere mortal."

"That mere mortal has a father who can make you feel like a hundred needles are pierced through your body. I'm pretty sure she's capable of doing so, too if she means to."

"You're just scaring me, you know?"

"Hm, the great Terimachus is afraid of confessing to the Voodoo princess. Such a juicy tea."

"Do. Not. Spill. It!"