2.4

By the next minutes, the hellpup started giving everyone in Evie's 4 Hearts puppy kisses, even tackling Hedith, Celia and Dizzy altogether. Celia grimaced at the slobber that the dog is giving her as Dizzy giggle while trying to push the heads off of her.

"That's your's, Hedith?" Doug asked, clutching unto the wooden desk as he stare at the scene before him in pure shock. He was absolutely terrified to see a two-headed black dog with glowing red eyes running towards them and suddenly jumping them with dog affections.

Absolutely terrifying.

"Yeah. My stepmom gave me this hellpup as a gift," she said between giggles and managed to push the dog back, "Stop it already."

"Aww such a nice doggy," Dizzy commented, wiping the slobber off of her.

"Yeah, very nice," Celia said, standing up and went out the workshop to probably wash off.

"Your stepmom?" Evie asked, handing the girls a towel each.

"Stepmom isn't always a good person," Doug commented, managing to calm down and sit back on his stool now that the dog is sitting down with its tail swaying in joy.

"I get the idea, but Persephone isn't all evil. She's like, the goddess of Spring. And Spring is the friendliest season," Hedith justified, wiping off the slobber off her.

"As you say," Dizzy said and Evie shrugged. They probably know a thing or two about evil stepmoms.

"So she's your dad's visitor?" Evie asked, leaning against the worktable and Hedith nodded.

"Together with another god, Thanatos."

"The Grim Reaper," Evie stated, raising an eyebrow and Hedith smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, you know my family goes a long way," she gestures as she says that then laughed afterward, "They came here to  talk to Ben and Mal about reinstating dad back to the Underworld ASAP. Turns out, it was a mess when he was sent to the Isle."

"Well, he is the King after all," Dizzy said.

"Yeah."

"So what did you named your...dog?" Celia asked, still not sure what to call the humongous puppy, "Surely, you did."

"I didn't asked Persephone if it already had a name. Or what's its gender is," Hedith said and took a little peek.

"That's awkward," Celia stated.

"It's a boy. Hmm, I'm gonna name it... Mavros," Hedith said and the dog barked, expressing its agreement, "It mean black if you must ask."

"Well then, Mavros. How about we get some snacks after a job well done?" Evie said, clapping her hands. The girls agreed and ran into the castle, Mavros following after them. They didn't wait for another second before taking all the snacks in the fridge and cupboards as the two older teens follow behind.

"I heard you're suppose to take Remedial Goodness?" Evie asked and Hedith slumped on her seat, popping a chip into her mouth.

"Yeah, the goody headmistress told me to. She said that it's not good for the queen's sister to show an attitude," Hedith confessed, clicking her tongue, "Was it like that to you, too?"

"Somehow," Evie told her and took a salad from inside the fridge, "Does Mal know about this?"

"Since it reached yours and Jane's ears, I wouldn't be surprised if she also know about her sister showing her Isle-ttitude in Auradon Prep," she chuckled and Celia laughed.

"Isle-ttitude! Ha! That's a good one," Celia laughed, offering a high-five to Hedith. She accepted and Hedith smirked. Evie didn't seem happy about it though. She took notice.