3.2

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're back!" Dizzy squealed, hugging her friend with all tightness that she can muster. Hedith's eyes almost popped out. Almost.

"And look at you. Miss Dizzy 'Senior Designer' Tremaine. You're basically a big shot now," Hedith said as she pulls away, "What do you think about my outfit? Your call."

"I say, you'll sell a couple dozen of your own designs if you come and work with us again. I mean, you'll get your cut, honey," Celia said, approaching her two friends. Hedith raised an eyebrow and chuckled at her, "Hi, I may have not introduced myself. My name's Celia Faciler, Evie's 4 Hearts' Marketing Director. Here's my card."

Hedith chuckled as she hands her a business card. Even the card screams Celia. Magenta and voodoo characters at the corner. She really loves to stay true to her roots, huh?

"I don't have a card but I'm Princess Hedith of the Underworld," Hedith played along and the three girls laughed together, "You sure Evie's not here?"

"Nah," Celia said, shrugging, "She's off with Mal. Probably looking for the royal baby's clothes. She's six months in."

"And in a couple of months, we'll be having a naughty little prince or princess running around Auradon, spouting spells they didn't even know," Hedith said, "You're out for lunch? Cause I'm starving. I just arrived an hour ago so Mavros and I are dying for something to fill our belly."

"Sure!"

"Why not? But you're paying," Celia said, going ahead the group, "We left our client waiting for you."

"Aww, not I'm feeling bad," All three of them laughed. It was nice to have their friend back.

They spent the next few hours, eating in a cafe near the company's building and in the park next to it while catching up to each other. Dizzy went to play wirh Mavros for a while as Celia and Hedirh sat down on a nearby bench.

"So I can't really eat those snacks you kept talking about?" Celia asked, opening a soda can.

"Nope, unless you want to always return to the Underworld," Hedith said with a smirk. Celia rolled her eyes, letting out a deep sigh.

"No way. That's sick."

"So I see that Evie's business is literally doing big. How much do you guys earn?" Hedith asked, staring at Celia's watch which looks expensive.

"A couple more than most."

"Hedith? Mavros seems to be having an itch reaction or something," Dizzy called from where she is standing. Hedith quickly stood up and went to her pet. Mavros are whining and scratching his left neck while the other head scratch the other part of his body.

"Oh no. He's not used to sunlight. He's usually just out during the dark," Hedith realized.

"We could take him to a vet. Have his wear that cone thing so he won't keep on scratching his itch," Celia suggested and Dizzy grinned. Right, they haven't told her yet.

"That's great! You know anyone?"

"We have an idea."

Meanwhile, in de Vil's Veterinary clinic, Carlos is on his desk, waiting for his next patient. He had grown quite a bit after seven years. He grew taller and his hair is shorter and more tamed. The boyish charm is still there. With his lab coat and red and black uniform under, he looks so professional in his field.

"Welcome to—oh hey, guys!" Carlos greeted once he heard the bell to his clinic rings. Celia and Dizzy went in first and said hi to the resident vet of Auradon, "What can I do for you?"