1.11

"That hurts so bad," Hedith said as she lay down on Audrey's window bed or whatever that part of her room is called. Evie is tending to her scrape on her elbow, hissing like a cat whenever the cotton ball touches her fresh wound.

The spell almost hit her if it wasn't for the protective spell that Hedith already casted moments before so it only got her a nasty scrape on the elbow.

"I never liked having wounds. Never actually thought that my jacket would be ripped open."

"Well, at least you did it for bravery," Evie smiled and Hedith gave a shy smile. A very rare one.

"What's gonna happened to her?" Hedith asked, instantly changing the topic. The topic is the elephant in the room.

On her bed, lay asleep is Audrey. She has been like that since her defeat and nothing seems to wake her up. The scepter's back to where it belongs, she was stripped from all its magic and the ember was revived, also Auradon was saved which was the main goal of the trip, but big bad Audrey is acting like her mother. Being the sleeping beauty.

"The scepter is what brought her in this condition. What we need is a magic stronger than that," Mal said as she stares at Audrey.

"It was estblished that the ember is stronger than the scepter," Ben pointed out and Hedith huffed at his statement, earning all the eyes in the room. Except Audrey's obviously.

"Only dad can use the ember's full power. That's what we need."

"But can't you use that ember too?" Jay asked, skeptical of her intentions.

"Of course I can, but you realized that I'm not fully Hades. My other half is...different. I can only use its full power if Dad officialy gives me the ember," she testified, her eyes gliding towards Mal.

"Hold on. When you said your other half was different, does that explains why your hair is flaming purple and your eyes were green earlier?" Uma asked, pointing at the direction of the tower.

"Sounds familiar?" Harry pried which puahed Hedith further into the hotseat.

"That's not important right now. What's important is how we will wake that big bad she-dog," Hedith tried diverting their attention and it gave effect even for just a lottle.

"We could get Hades to come here and wake her up," Mal said, quietly. Ben snapped his head to her and shook his head.

"No no no no. We can't. He's too dangerous," Ben protested.

"Says the guy who can turn into a beast," Hedith defended.

"And besides, he won't listen to me," Ben continued, ignoring Hedith's response.

"He will listen to me," Silence filled the room. Mal stared at Ben in the eyes for a long time before clutching his hands and turning to Hedith and Evie by the window, "I'm done running. It's time for you guys to know the truth."

"Mal—"

"Hedith and I are sisters," Mal cuts her off, avoiding alk eye contacts, "We share the same parents. Her mother was Maleficent and my dad is Hades so that makes us...long separated sisters hiding the secret of our blood relationship."

Everyone was dumbfounded by this revelation. Uma and Harry stared back andd fort Hedith and Mal while Carlos and Jay gawk at open space. Hedith was staring straight at Mal as she avoid all eyes except Ben who have his mouth wide open in shock.

"So that means all that fights are some kind of sibling... quarrel of some sorts?" Carlos asked as both girls sighed and nodded, "Wow, I always thought your beef was rooted by something deep. Never thought it was that deep."