Hedith

She is a god, she doesn't belong in the Isle. She knows she is capable of many more and much bigger things. But being a child of two prominent villains unable her to fulfill her fullest potential.

'The stories my dad had told me are so beautiful. So much power and freedom. The wonders beyond the barrier are too much to handle. I feel so trapped in here while she! Oh, she is there. Beyond the barrier, beyond the humiliation! She! She had betrayed me. But I'll spare her the felicitation. I am just a mere sister of the great Mal, the Queen.'

[ STARTED: 08-04-19
COMPLETED: 06-30-20 ]

---

"From the North to the South from the East to the West!"

In the shadows of the lively corner of Mal's Court, hides a figure of a young girl eyeing the four singing VKs as the other less important VKs admire them. The girl's dark eyes follow their each move carefully, clutching a parchment on her left hand.

Then the girl with purple hair splits away from her three friends as the girl in the shadows follows her. She went to a building and started spraying paints on the metallic door. Her friend, the blue haired girl, approached her as they continue to sing and opened the door.

The girl was hesitant to reveal herself. A small part of her wants to jump out and join the festivities, but majority tells her to stay hidden for the mean time. She doesn't want to spoil their fun that early.

"It's good to be bad!"

"And we're proof of that! Used to be lost and now we're on the map! Use to steal stacks now we're giving back! Remember that!"

"It's good to be...BAD!"

The purple haired girl started moving again and the girl in the shadows followed. She went to the entrance of Dr Facilier's arcade, the voodoo master's daughter sitting on her booth with a deck of cards on her hand. The purple haired girl approached her as Celia Facilier greeted her with a charming smile and wave.

"Today's the day that you won't forget," she told her in a song as the girl in the shadows glared at Celia and the purple haired girl, "The best to come may happened yet."

The card that she had picked said Journey and that made the girl in the shadows growl in annoyance. Of course , what's the point of coming here? She would pick someone else. She won't pick her.

"Take a bow, it'll be your last," the girl in the shadows, angrily looked at the parchment. Her name had filled the space, her father's name on the respected blank, but a line was hesitantly written beside his name as if she was reluctantly going to write it before deciding it was not worth it.

Then the name that was on the Favorite VK blank is left with nothing. Not a hesitant line, left with no ink smudge, no erasures. Just plain blank. She turned to the purple haired girl leaving the alley with Celia. They both look happy and it looks like Celia's fate has been sealed by that meeting.

"You're from the Isle if anybody asked! It's good to be bad!"

The girl angrily ripped the parchment apart and tossed it on the ground, letting it scatter across the floor and left with the mess she made.

She was about to leave the place when she bumped into someone. Looking up, she was greeted by a familiar set of dark eyes and blue hair. He looked at her as she smiled.

"Pent up in your Underground, Dad? Maybe need a little...view of the..." She paused and cleared her throat, "relative?"

"Hedith, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be meeting with the other kids?" The man asked, making the young girl roll her eyes. He noticed that the other kids are dancing and holding out their application forms while the girl with him is missing her parchment, "Where is your Application to Auradon?"

"Does it matter? She won't even choose me to go," the girl scowled, glaring at the group of kids admiring the epitome of change which they call the VKs of Auradon. They all wished to be like them, but for this girl, it doesn't matter. If her own sister won't even acknowledge her.

---

Quick HEADS-UP!

I won't be basing the dialogues in the film, only the sequences of the events so don't be confused.