1.2

She stole a few unwanted fabrics that is lying around some wire and made herself a simple disguise. With that, Facilier won't be able to notice her infiltrating his precious little business. If he ever did, she'll just use her back-up plan. Telling him that she wants to meet her precious best friend, Celia.

Eek! She thought. Thinking about being acquainted with that little purple noodle-head makes her want to throw up all her meal from the past three days. But a little sacrifice have to be done for her special needs.

So, into the arcade she went. In there, she saw the four VKs looking around the arcade. Jay and Carlos tried out pooling, Evie and Mal looked around the other games as Celia reunites with her father.

Smirking to herself, Hedith decided to have fun herself. Casually strolling towards the pool machine, she took a ring from a sleeping man in the side of a throwing game before kicking him, harshly to wake him up.

The man jolted awake and looked around, glaring at whoever kicked him, but saw no one. Hedith chuckled lightly as she make her way towards Jay and with a fast maneuvering of her hand, she slipped the ring into Jay's pocket, making sure it sticks out just right.

While doing so, she was foolishly not paying attention to where she have been going and bumped into Carlos who's in front of her. She tumbled backwards, but Carlos caught her just before falling off. Her disguise, however, didn't survived with her and fell off her small body.

Hedith's eyes widened in shock and fear of getting caught. Wait, fear? Does a goddess ever feel the emotion of fear? No! She's not scared. She's just...taken off guard, that's why it shocked her.

"Hedith?" Carlos asked, shock as well, seeing the younger Villain Kid. Shocked, because in the past, whenever they crossed paths with the blue haired fourteen-year-old, she ends up playing nasty tricks on them and it's no different right now. The tricks are nastier than they could ever thought of.

"Hey, you! Thief!" The man yelled, pointing accusingly at Jay. The son of Jafar is bewildered and confused and then noticed something falls off his pocket. He saw it's a ring. But he hadn't stolen anything for the past months. How did...

"Hedith!" Both boys scolded but the girl just chuckled and spun around, jerking her arms away from Carlos. Shrugging her shoulders, she flashed a smile.

"Sorry, boys but glad to see you again. Now, duty calls for me somewhere else," she said and walked off, "Ta ta!"

"Hedith!" Growling, she slightly turned around to see Mal looking at her, shock yet...somehow sad.

"Hi, Mal."

With that, she seemingly exited the arcade, leaving Jay with the angry man who's looking for his ring.

Truthfully, she went to a secret space in between the walls in the arcade and spied on the five of them. Jay managed to explain the misunderstanding and gave back the man's ring. She rolled her eyes, thinking that's a very pathetic move that the once greatest thief of the isle had done.

Evie approached Mal and isolated her from the others, talking with her in private. Fortunately, they're in earshot for Hedith.

"She's still in the Isle, Evie. I want to make it up to her. After all those years, I..." She sighed, sadly. This made Hedith curious. What is she talking about?

"M, I know you're worried and I am, too. Despite all those tricks she pulled at us, Hedith has a chance to redeem herself. Give her the chance she needs. The chance you want her to take," Evie told her best friend, clutching her shoulders.

Hedith gaped at them. They're talking about her. And they were thinking of giving her a chance. A chance to what exactly?

"You're right. After all of this, I'll try talk to her," with that, the blue haired VK smiled and they went back to Carlos and Jay who called out for them to watch the television.