Chapter 29

"We have to come up with a plan. We can't breathe in her aroma or else we drop like flies," Y/N said. "We just have to-" Katsumi was cut off by Midnight whipping her arm, drawing blood.

"You girls really should be quicker. Wouldn't want such pretty little things to get scratched up," Midnight said as she walked through the aroma she set off. 

"Shit, she's already here," Y/N said. "Blood bend the lady or something!" Katsumi said for only Y/N to hear. 

"Are you stupid! I only use it if it's a do-or-die situation!" Y/N said as she smacked the back of Katsumi's head. 

"Fine! Let's just run until we have a solid plan," Katsumi said. 

"Okay, let's go before the aroma gets to us," Y/N said as they ran away from the gas. 

"What are those two doing?" Bakugou said as he walked into the room with the screens. 

"I don't know but I think they're running right now," Kirishima said to Bakugou. "Idiots," Bakugou said under his breath. 

"All right, now lets come up with a plan," Katsumi said. 

"I think that using my quirk I can try and freeze Midnight's whip long enough for us to either escape or capture her," Y/N said. 

"Ok, yeah and I can see if I can make some bubbles to trap the aroma for you to be able to get a solid hit," Katsumi said. 

"Perfect alright so now we just need to find her," Y/N said as peeked around the rock they were hiding behind. 

"Right," Katsumi said as she crouched. 

"It's clear, let's go," Y/N said. Katsumi nodded and followed her. 

"There you two are, I've been looking for you two. Seeing people run away from me really brings out the sadist in me!" Midnight said as she whipped Y/N's leg. 

Y/N hissed in pain from the wound that was left from the whip. Midnight began releasing her aroma and it began heading towards Katsumi and Y/N. Y/N quickly ripped a part of her hero costume and tied it around her wound. 

"Katsumi make your bubbles!" Y/N said. 

"On it!" Katsumi said as she created the bubbles from her hands and trapping most of the aroma. 

"I see you girls found a way to stop my aroma. Unfortunately, that won't work," Midnight said as she popped the bubbles using her whip and whipped Katsumi's arm again. 

Katsumi hissed in pain as she clutched her arm. Y/N ran to Midnight and sent a kick to her while holding her breath. Midnight managed to dodge it and said, "Do you really plan on suffocating trying to fight me?" 

She then let out a malicious giggle as she whipped Y/N across her back. Y/N yelled out in pain and fell to the ground, landing on her knees. Bakugou saw this through the screen and clenched his fists. He couldn't stand seeing Y/N get hurt in front of him. 

"Oh, look at that. Your back is bleeding now," Midnight said with a pout that turned into a smirk. 

The aroma began getting closer to Y/N but before it reached her Katsumi trapped it in another bubble. Y/N then used her quirk and sent the bubble away. 

"Nice job, Sumi" Y/N said as Katsumi ran to her side. 

"Thanks, mom," Katsumi said. 

"So I see you finally told her," Midnight said as she whipped the rock next to Y/N. 

"Yes, she did. Now whip me again. I dare you," Y/N said looking at Midnight. Midnight smirked and whipped Y/N, but Y/N managed to dodge the whip and grab it in her hand. 

She then looked at Midnight and froze the whip. Midnight was shocked at what Y/N did. Y/N then shattered the frozen whip, while Katsumi lunged at Midnight, sending a kick at her back. Midnight fell to the ground and set off her aroma again. They held their breaths and Y/N then froze Midnight's hands to the ground allowing Katsumi to put the cuffs on Midnight. Midnight let out a sigh of defeat and said, "Congratulations, you passed," 

Katsumi then melted the ice and Y/N helped Midnight up. 

"You two should go to Recovery Girl's and get those wounds healed," Midnight said as her fingers trailed across Y/N's back. 

Y/N winced in pain and said, "Yeah we will, thanks Midnight," 

"Yeah thank you!" Katsumi said. 

"No problem girls! Good job!" Midnight said. 

Once they got to the infirmary Y/N took off her hero costume allowing Recovery Girl to treat the wound on her back. Meanwhile, Katsumi was laying on the bed waiting for her turn to be treated. 

"Ah peace and quiet," Y/N said as Recovery Girl kissed her back. 

"There you go, dear! You should feel better in no time," Recovery Girl said. 

"Thank you!" Y/N said smiling at her. Recovery girl smiled and began walking over to Katsumi and began treating her wounds. 

"Ah, that feels so much better! Thanks!" Katsumi said to Recovery girl as she bandaged her arm. 

"Y/N try not to wear anything tight around the wounds. They're gonna scar but they should heal just fine," Recovery Girl said as she wrapped the bandage around Y/N's bare chest and back. 

"Thank you again," Y/N said as Recovery Girl left. 

"No problem dear, you two feel better now!" She said as she walked out the door.

"We will!" Katsumi said. 

"How's your arm?" Y/N asked Katsumi. 

"It's fine, just stings. How's your leg and back?" Katsumi said as she sat up. 

"My back and leg sting, but other than that I'm fine," Y/N said as she laid on her stomach, removing the pressure from her back. 

"Oi, idiots!" Bakugou said as he walked through the door. 

"I don't think that's how you should address your daughter and girlfriend," Y/N said as she turned her head to face him. 

"Tch, I came to see how you two are doing," He said as he walked up to Y/N. 

"We're fine, but shouldn't you be resting too?" Katsumi said. 

"I was planning on resting when you two were finished with your exam," He said as he laid in the bed next to Y/N. 

"Good, then let's rest together for a little bit," Y/N said as she closed her eyes. 

Bakugou leaned close to Y/N and kissed her forehead. Y/N smiled softly at his gesture. Katsumi then walked over to Bakugou and gave him a hug and said, "I'm happy I got to see you guys again," 

"Don't get all sappy, now. Go rest," Bakugou said as he patted her head. 

"Tch, fine," Katsumi said as she returned to her bed and laid down. 

Bakugou rolled his eyes and got up. He walked over to Katsumi and gave her a kiss on the forehead and went back to his bed as if nothing happened.