Chapter 54

Four days later and Class 1-A was back in Gym Gamma finalizing their ultimate moves. Y/N decided to have both her ice cage and giant wave as her ultimate moves and a couple other, while Katsumi's are water octopus, smoke screen, and bubble trap.

Y/N was working on finalizing the kinks of her ultimate moves. Her ultimate moves are Ice Cage, Tidal Freeze, Blizzard, and Aqua Hand. For Ice Cage, Y/N creates giant icicles to cage her opponent. Tidal Freeze is a giant wave and she freezes the water once it crashes, it is used to immobilize multiple opponents. For Blizzard, Y/N creates water droplets in the air, then freezes them and sends them towards her opponent. Aqua Hand is where Y/N creates a giant hand out of the water and grabs her opponent then freezes it, immobilizing them. Her secret ultimate move is Puppet. Puppet can only be used at night, it is where Y/N takes control of her opponent.

Katsumi was focusing on increasing the strength of her bubble trap. Bubble Trap is where Katsumi creates a giant bubble, capturing her opponent. Smokescreen is just her creating gas and using it as a screen. Water Octopus is where she creates multiple tentacles out of water. Her final move is Float. She can create steps in the air out of gas and walk in the air.

Y/N was working on her Aqua Hand when she heard Bakugou yell, "AP Shot! Ha, ha! I did it!" 

Y/N turned her head to Bakugou and saw his wide grin. His grin then faded when a large piece of rock broke off and began falling in All Might's direction.

"Hey! Watch out!" Bakugou yelled.

"All Might! Look up!" Y/N yelled.

All Might turned around and saw the large rock falling towards him. Luckily, Midoriya managed to break the rock by using a forceful kick.

"SMASH!" He yelled as he broke the rock.

Y/N climbed down the rock she was on top of and ran over to Midoriya. 

"WHOA! That was amazing, dude!" She said as she tackled him into a hug.

"Thanks, Y/N! It's nothing I'd call an ultimate move yet tho," He said as he let go of her. 

"I dunno. Based on that kick I'd say you're further along than you think," All Might said. 

Y/N put her elbow on Midoriya's shoulder as All Might was speaking. Bakugou watched from a distance as Y/N stood with Midoriya, listening to All Might. Bakugou created a large explosion at the top of the rock he was on catching everyone's attention.

"You watch yourself All Might!" He yelled.

Midoriya and Y/N turned to each other and pursed their lips together as they looked up at Bakugou.

"I'll go check on him," Y/N said as she began heading over to Bakugou.

"Yeah, good luck," Midoriya said.

Y/N created a whirlpool that allowed her to reach the top of the rock where Bakugou was. She stepped out of the whirlpool and walked over to Bakugou.

"How's your ultimate move coming along?" Y/N asked with her hands behind her back.

"Good," He said in a frustrated tone.

"Katsuki. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing," He grumbled.

"Katsuki," Y/N scolded.

"What's with you and that nerd?" He asked turning his back to her.

"Is that what this is about?" She asked.