Chapter 48

"Katsuki" Y/N said as she embraced Bakugou. 

The two were finally reunited after being apart. Ochako caught up with Y/N and smiled at her best friend. She then walked over to Katsumi and said, "She ran all the way here, even though the doctor said she's in no condition," 

Katsumi chuckled and said, "I'm not surprised," 

Ochako smiled as she looked over at Midoriya, Kirishima, and Iida who were walking over to the two.

"Looks like they found each other," Iida said.

"Yeah, she's been so worried about him," Midoriya said as he put his arms around Ochako.

The five watched from a distance as Bakugou and Y/N held each other in each other's arms. Bakugou pulled away and cupped Y/N's face. 

He looked at her with disbelief and said, "I-I watched you died," 

"What are you talking about? I'm right here," Y/N said as tears escaped her eyes.

"While I was at the League's lair, Shitori killed you. I-I heard you scream a-and I saw your blood on h-his hands. I was helpless a-and," Bakugou said as he began hyperventilating. 

Y/N gently put her hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes and said, "That wasn't me. I'm right here,"

Bakugou couldn't hold himself back and pulled Y/N into a passionate kiss. He'd missed the way Y/N's soft, warm, and delicate lips felt on his. He thought he'd never be able to kiss her again. Y/N melted into the kiss. She missed the way he kissed her. This time was more passionate than the rest. A feeling they both had missed. When their lips finally parted Y/N looked into Bakugou's eyes. She was mesmerized by the beautiful ruby orbs that peered into hers.

"I love you," Y/N said in a soft and gentle voice.

Bakugou's expression softened and he gave her a small smile. 

"I love you too, idiot," He said as he embraced her and kissed the top of her head.

"Mom, dad?" Katsumi said as she walked up behind Bakugou.

"Sumi," Y/N said as she looked over Bakugou's shoulder.

Bakugou turned his head and faced Katsumi. Y/N and Bakugou were still holding each other when both opened their arms, welcoming Katsumi into the hug. Katsumi jumped into both of their arms and said, "I'm sorry I couldn't help you," as tears flooded her vision.

Y/N cupped Katsumi's face and said, "You did everything you could, you were strong. For the both of us,"

"We're proud of you," Bakugou said as he hugged them both.

Katsumi couldn't hold back her tears anymore. The four words she'd wished to hear from her parents all her life were finally said, "We're proud of you,"

"I'd hate to interrupt this wholesome moment but we should let the heroes know we got Bakugou. In case they're looking for him," Kirishima said as he walked up to the three. 

The three pulled away from the hug and began walking through the crowd. As they were walking Midoriya turned to the screen. Bakugou turned to Midoriya and saw him crying. He was confused, to say the least, but continued walking home.

Timeskip: 

"Katsumi, you will be moving into the dorms we will have at UA. Due to the recent attacks, we thought it would ensure the student's safety," Aizawa said as he put on his blazer.