Chapter 68

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SLOWPOKE, IDIOT?" Bakugo yelled as he stumbled over his feet.

"You who else-" Y/N said but she ran into someone.

"Shit! Watch out!" Katsumi yelled as she fell to the ground.

"My bad," Y/N said as she rubbed her head.

"Way to go, idiot. You ran into our kid," Bakugo said as he hit the back of Y/N's head.

"Sorry," Y/N said as she helped Katsumi up.

"What are you still doing here anyways?" Bakugo asked.

"I need to talk to Mr. Aizawa," Katsumi said.

"About?" Bakugo added.

"Don't be so nosey, damn," Y/N said as she fixed her skirt.

"Shut up, I'm just curious," Bakugo said.

"Watch that tone," Y/N said as she glared at Bakugo.

"I think Imma go now," Katsumi said as she nervously walked past them.

"What's up with them?" Katsumi thought as she walked to Class 1-A.

Katsumi continued walking to find Mr. Aizawa. She made it to class and walked in. She looked around the class and saw Aizawa laying on the ground with tests next to him. Katsumi groaned and picked up the papers and put them on his desk. She then poked Mr. Aizawa until she heard him groan in annoyance.

"What do you want?" Aizawa groaned.

"Let me help with the investigation," Katsumi said.

"What investigation?" Aizawa said playing dumb as he turned away.

"Don't play dumb, Mr. Aizawa. The Shie Hassaikai investigation," Katsumi said as she turned him back over.

"Kastumi Bakugo, how do you know about that investigation?" Aizawa questioned as he rose from the floor.

"Well..." Katsumi said nervously.

Flashback:

"I just can't stop myself from thinking what would've happened if I had just taken her from him," Katsumi knew that this was Midoriya speaking and quickly hid in the near classroom.

"We couldn't engage. It would put the girl, us, and any other people in danger. The League of Villains is also believed to be involved so that would make it even more dangerous. But Sir Nighteye is already on it, don't worry!" Mirio said with a smile.

"Ok, thanks Mirio," Midoriya said as he calmed down.

"No problem, now I gotta go. I'll see you at the meeting later," Mirio said as he waved and left.

"see you," Midoriya said as he waved.

"The League of Villains? Shitroi! This is my chance to find him!" Katsumi thought as she hid in an empty classroom.

She then walked out and walked up to Midoriya. Midoriya turned around to face her and smiled.

"Oh, hey Katsumi! Where'd you come from?" Midoriya said as he looked around.

Katsumi then grabbed him by his shoulders and rammed him into the lockers.

"Katsumi! Hey-" Midoriya said but was cut off when his back made contact with the lockers.

"Tell me what you know about the investigation," Katsumi interogated.

"Katsumi calm down!" Midoriya said nervously.