Chapter 67 🍋

Disclaimer: This chapter will contain smut. Please do not read this chapter if not comfortable with smut. Thank you.

LAST WARNING.

Toga had just returned from a mission, Shigaraki had sent her on. She came back with her quirk still being activated. She walked into the lair while Shitori was laying on the couch. Shitori saw Toga from the corner of his eye and sprung up from the couch as he threw his knives. He threw them so they hit the wall behind her.

"Who the hell are you?" Shitori questioned.

"Shitori, it's me! Toga!" Toga said as she transformed back leaving her naked with a slimy coat covering her body.

"Shit, Toga. I didn't know you had a mission. Everyone's out right now," Shitori said as he threw her a blanket and looked away.

Toga covered her body with the blanket and walked up to him. She walked in front of him, making him look at her.

"Sorry, Shigaraki said to keep quiet," Toga said as she gave him a wide grin.

"Yeah, whatever. Be a good girl and go change into something. You can't walk around naked," Shitori said.

"Oh, come on! You know you like it," Toga teased.

"Toga, I suggest you think about what you're saying," Shitori said.

"What? Come on, I bet you ~love~ the fact that my quirk requires me to be naked," Toga teased again.

Shitori growled as he grabbed Toga's face with his hand and made her look up at him.

"I told you to think about what you say to me, don't be such a defiant brat," Shitori hissed.

Toga looked at the ground and blushed. She didn't answer him. Shitori smirked and lifted her face to him.

"Be a good girl and look at me when I speak to you," Shitori said with a smirk as he leaned in close to Toga.

Toga looked into Shitori's green eyes and admired every one of his features. She blushed and bit her lip. She then moved her hand to his face and pulled him in for a kiss while she held the blanket up. Shitori was shocked at first but then kissed her back. As they were kissing, Toga wrapped both arms around his neck, letting the blanket drop to the ground. Shitori smirked into the kiss at the sound of the blanket hitting the ground. He then moved one hand down to her ass and slapped it, making Toga softly moan into the kiss allowing Shitori to slip his tongue in. As they were kissing, Shitori had one hand on Toga's ass while Toga had her hands tangled in Shitori's hair. Shitori then pulled away and smirked at Toga who had a bright red blush across her face.

"Wow, didn't know you were such a little slut," Shitori said as he pushed her up against the wall.

"You've been teasing me for so long I couldn't help myself," Toga replied as she put her hands against the wall.

Shitori trapped her against the wall and put a knee in between her legs while he looked down at her. Lust filled the room as Shitori leaned back down and roughly kissed Toga. His lips pressed against hers as he slowly moved his knee against her pussy. Toga moaned into the kiss as Shitori began to trail his hand down her chest and to her pussy. He began to tease her with his fingers as he traced around her clit. Toga let out another breathy moan into the kiss. Shitori smirked into the kiss and deepened it. He then began to rub gentle circles around her clit. Toga pulled away and looked up at him with an alluring look.

"Shitori~ please~" Toga whined.

"Beg," Shitori said with a smirk.

"Please~ stick your fingers inside me, I want you~ I need you~" Toga begged as she pressed her hands on his chest.