Chapter 71

It's been a couple of days since the meeting Katsumi had attended and she along with her classmates that are involved were asked to be on stand-by until they were sure and ready for the mission to start. During this time, Katsumi had been training her quirk to make sure she wouldn't make any mistakes. She trained and trained. Every time Bakugo or Y/N walked to the dorms they would see her training in the open area. Her focus was to kill or arrest Shitori while the rest was to save Eri. She couldn't risk making any mistakes and risk getting in the way of Eri's rescue nor letting Shitori escape if he does make an appearance. 

"Katsumi, are you ready? The mission is today," Aizawa said to Katsumi.

They had just finished the meeting clearing the heroes to begin their rescue mission. Aizawa and Katsumi were standing outside the doors of the room that held the meeting after all the heroes and other students had left.

"Yeah, I am," She said as she nervously cracked her knuckles.

"I'm not going to be able to be with you 100% of the time so I'll try to find a hero that will-"

"I got this, Mr. Aizawa. I can do it. If anything goes wrong and I need back up I'll contact you," She said cutting Aizawa off.

"If you're confident you can do it then I'll trust you, however, I will let the other heroes know and you will have a tracker with you," Aizawa said.

"Got it," She replied as she nodded.

"Very well. Go get geared up and then come back to meet me where we will discuss the rest," He said.

"Ok, I'll go get ready," She said as she began walking to get her hero costume.

She had finished getting geared up along with Midoriya, Kirishima, Ochako, Tsu, Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire. The eight began to head back to the same conference room where Nighteye began discussing the mission. 

"Now then, let's begin," Nighteye said as he looked at the room full of heroes.

"Shitori, they figured the Hissaikai out," Toga said over the phone.

"Good thing Shigiraki sent me to help you guys," He said.

"Wait, are you here?" Toga asked as she gripped the phone in excitement.

"Yeah, turn around," He said into the phone.

Toga turned around and saw Shitori hold up his phone. She smiled at him and walked over to him. Shitori had a sly smile as he watched her walk over to him.

"Miss me?" He said with a smirk.

"Maybe a little," She said as she blushed.

"Good, now let's begin. I think they're here," He said as he heard a loud crash upstairs.

"Already?" She said in shock.

"These heroes really are efficient," He said as he walked in front of Toga.

"Yeah, let's go meet up with Twice. I left him for a second to answer the-" She said as she turned around and began to hear multiple footsteps echo in the halls.

Shitori raised a brow and his expression hardened at the sound of the footsteps. He took out the knives he hand in his pockets and gripped them. He turned his head and looked at Toga.

"Get out of here, Toga. Go find Twice. I'll catch up later," He said as he twirled the knives in his hands.

"Shitori, let's just go and let the Hassaikai deal with them. We're just here to get the information we need," Toga said as she grabbed his arm.