Chapter 30

"Shigaraki, your 'League of Villains,' has been the talk of the town for the last several days. Word on the street is you're about to start something big," A man said as he entered the bar. 

"And? Who did you bring?" Shigiraki said. 

Three people entered the building and Shigiraki turned his head to face them. 

"So it's really you? I've only seen you in pictures," Dabi said. 

"Wow! It's the weird hand guy! Right, Shitori?" Toga said. 

"Yeah, he is. You can use your eyes!" Shitori said with a sarcastic smile that turned into an eye roll. 

"Let me join your league! We wanna be in your group!" Toga said. 

"Kurogiri, get rid of these three. I can already tell the kind of trash they're the kind of trash I hate," Shigiraki said. 

"They came all this way, the least you could do is hear them out. Besides this broker is well respected in the underground. They're bound to be valuable assets." Kurogiri said. 

"Let me properly introduce them. This one right here, looks like an adorable schoolgirl, right? Well, she's the suspect of a series of murders where the victims all bled out. Her name and face have been kept out of the media," The broker said. 

"Toga here! Himiko Toga!" She said. 

"And this guy, he hasn't committed any flashy crimes but he's taken stains ideology to heart," The broker said introducing Dabi. 

"And finally, this sarcastic bastard. He's from America, he committed many crimes, such as murder, arson, and a series of robberies throughout America. His quirk is quite impressive as well," The broker said. 

"What's your name?" Shigiraki said, "Shitori," He said. 

"What's your quirk?" Kurogiri asked. 

"Bloodlust," Shitori replied. 

"Why do you want to join?" Kurogiri asked. 

"Because I heard your boss can help me with something," Shitori said with an evil smirk.

Quirk: Bloodlust
Description: Shitori can use his opponent's blood to enhance his strength, agility, and intelligence. The enhancement ranges from the amount of blood spilled. More blood makes him more powerful. In order to activate his quirk, he must be within 20 ft of the blood spilled. The boost lasts depending on how much blood is spilled within the area. For every pint spilled, he can use his quirk for 1 hour. 
Downside: He can only use his quirk for 8 hours at a time. After those 8 hours, he must refrain from consuming any blood for 16 hours, or else his blood pressure will begin to drop and he will die. 

Once Shitori was accepted into the league, Toga came up to him and said, "How old are you by the way? And what do you want from the boss? And what-" 

She was cut off by Shitori. "Does your pretty little mouth ever stop?" He said as he grabbed her face with his hand pulling her to face him. 

"And to answer your questions, I'm 18 and I believe the boss can help me transfer a quirk from a dear friend to me," He said letting go of Toga's face. 

Shitori then brushed his hand through his messy brown hair. Toga looked into his beautiful green eyes. 

"You know, for a villain, you look like a trustworthy guy. Not to mention, you're pretty attractive. I bet you would have all the girls after you if you weren't a villain," Toga said with her hands behind her back.