Chapter 49

"Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the left and boys are on the right. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms," Aizawa explained as the class began exploring the dorms.

"Ah!" Hakugure squealed.

"There's even a courtyard!" Sero said.

"No way! Lemme see!" Katsumi said as she ran over to Sero's side.

"So spacious and new!" Mina said as she laughed out of excitement.

"I'm living in a mansion," Ochako said before she fell to the ground.

"Ururaka!" Iida yelled.

"Ochako! Get up!" Y/N said as she pulled her best friend off the ground.

"Living quarters start on the next floor. Four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room. You should be comfortable," Aizawa then continued to explain what each room had inside.

"We have balconies?! Wow!" Midoriya said as he looked over the edge.

Bakugou then looked over at Midoriya and smirked. 

"Don't even think about it," Y/N and Katsumi both said as they smack the back of Bakugou's head.

"I WASN'T" Bakugou yelled as he held the back of his head.

"This room is about the same size as my closet at home, but I'll manage," Momo said as she looked around.

"It's the size of my house!" Ochako yelled as she fell to the ground... again.

"How rich is this girl," Y/N and Jiro said in disbelief.

"These are your dorm assignments. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your new rooms, so spend the day unpacking and getting settled. I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow. For now, get to work," Aizawa said.

"Yes Mr. Aizawa," The students said.

Y/N's room is on the fourth floor. Her room is on the same floor as Bakugou, Kirishima, Shoji, Ochako, and Mina. Y/N's room is right next to Ochako's. Katsumi is on the same floor as Koda, Kaminari, Iida, Ojiro, Jiro, and Hakugure. Katsumi's room is next to Jiro's.

Once everyone was done unpacking, the boys were sitting at the couches talking when the girls finally came down.

"Hiya, boys. All done with your dorms?" Mina asked.

"Yup, we're just unwinding now," Denki said sitting on top of the couch.

"Well, the girls and I have been talking and..." Mina began.

"We have a great idea!" Hagukure said.

"Let's go around and see who has the coolest room!" Mina said.

Everyone agreed and Deku's room was up first. 

"Ah! No, wait! You can't go in there! Please it's not fit for-" Deku said panicking.

Everyone entered his room and the girls squealed.

"It's All Might everywhere! Didn't know my boyfriend was such a fanboy," Ochako said.

"Well I admire him... this is embarrassing," Deku said as he leaned on his desk hiding his red face.

Y/N came up to him and pat his back. She snickered at his reaction. 

"Midoriya, how much money did you blow on all this merch?" Y/N asked.