Chapter 35

As Bakugou walked up to Deku and Todoroki to practically declare war, Y/N and Katsumi walked over to the girls. 

"Sup guys! We're back!" Y/N said waving. 

"Oh, hey! Who do you think is gonna win this race?" Mina asks looking over to Denki, Bakugou, Koda, Tokoyami, and Mineta. 

"Mhmm, I place my money on Bakugou," Y/N said. 

"I second that," Katsumi said as they gave each other a fist bump. All the girls agreed and watched them get ready to race. 

"All right now, everyone on your marks! Get set!" Momo said before she blew the whistle and the boys began to race. 

"Burst speed turbo!" Bakugou yelled as he used his explosions to speed to the other side, beating everyone. 

"This motherfucker didn't even touch the water," Y/N said bending over and putter her hands on her knees while laughing. 

The girls held in their laughter as they heard Bakugou yell, "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, IDIOT!" 

"YOU! WHAT ELSE?" Y/N yelled back laughing. 

This was the last straw for the girls as laughter broke out between them. Bakugou stomped over to Y/N and threw her over his shoulder. She began kicking and swinging her arms laughing. 

"BAKUGOU PUT ME DOWN! I SWEAR TO GOD!" Bakugou grinned and stomped over to the pool where they weren't competing and chucked Y/N into the water. 

Everyone began laughing their asses off as they watched Y/N pull herself out of the pool, all wet. Bakugou turned his back to Y/N and laughed. Y/N wore an evil grin as she jumped onto his back putting him into a chokehold making them fall into the pool. Everyone laughed even harder, 

Katsumi was rolling on the floor laughing when she yelled, "DAMN BAKUGOU YOU GOT BODIED!" 

"YAH MAN!" Kirishima yelled. 

Bakugou poked his head out of the water and yelled, "I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!" 

"All right! Let's continue with the next race!" Iida said and everyone got ready for the next race.

While they were preparing for the next race, Y/N swam up to Bakugou from behind and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"That's what you get for throwing me into the pool, Katsuki," Y/N whispered into Bakugou's ear and giggled as she swam away. Bakugou turned to Y/N and pulled her into him before she could get away. 

"Whatcha thinking?" Y/N asked Bakugou. 

He smirked and lifted her out of the water, and threw her again. 

"KATSUKI!" She yelled as she stood in the pool and moved the hair from her face. 

"Revenge bitch," He said laughing as he got out of the water. Y/N growled as she got out of the pool. Once she was out she walked over to the girls to finish watching the races. 

"Looks like Bakugou did quite a number on you," Jiro said. 

"We don't talk about that," Y/N said trying to brush her hair out of her face. The girls laughed and continued watching.

 "Poor Y/N," Kirishima said snickering. 

"Yeah, Bakugou. You threw the girl like a rag doll," Sero said laughing. 

"She had it coming," Bakugou said crossing his arms. 

"PFTT" Kirishima, Denki, and Sero said laughing.