Chapter 51

Disclaimer: Mentions of nudity. 

It was the next morning and the sun shined through the large window. Bakugou and Y/N were still sleeping when Bakugou's alarm went off. The two groaned when they woke up to the alarm.

"Mmh, five more minutes," Y/N said as she clung to the blanket.

Bakugou got out of bed and stood over Y/N in bed. He rolled his eyes and pulled the covers off the bed, revealing Y/N's naked figure. Bakugou stared at her. 

Y/N looked up at him and said, "Did you forget what happened last night or?" as she stood up from the bed.

"No, I just forgot you were naked under there," Bakugou said as he watched her get up.

"I still have my underwear on," Y/N said as she bent over to pick up her clothes.

"Whatever just put a shirt on or something," Bakugou said looking away from Y/N. 

Y/N walked up to him and hugged him, pressing her bare chest against his. Bakugou put his hand on her head and pushed her away.

"Wha-" Y/N whined.

"Put your clothes on so we can go downstairs and eat," Bakugou said as he put on his shirt.

"Fine," Y/N said as she put her shirt on followed by her sweats.

"There, happy?" Y/N asked as she crossed her arms.

"Yes, now let's go," Bakugou said as they began heading downstairs to the common area.

Once they arrived downstairs, they went their separate ways to go to the bathrooms. Y/N went into the girl's bathroom and was greeted by Mina saying, "So, how was last night?" 

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked playing dumb.

"Did you and Bakugou? Ya know," Ochako asked.

"No, we didn't. We went back to sleep after y'all woke us up," Y/N said as she began brushing her teeth.

"Aw, really?" Mina pouted.

"Yes," Y/N said.

"Fine, but when you do, Jiro teased raising her brows with a stupid grin.

"Whatever," Y/N said laughing.

"Bakugou, what's on your neck?" Sero asked.

"What?" Bakugou asked annoyed.

"Is that a hicky?!" Denki yelled pointing at the mark.

Bakugou walked to the mirror to see the mark. 

"Y/N," Bakugou said in a low growl.

"DID Y/N DO THAT?!" Kirishima said.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS!" Bakugou yelled.

"She did!" Denki said.

"Did you see her naked body?" Mineta asked.

"I'LL KILL YOU, PERVERT!" Bakugou yelled creating small explosions.

"I don't know how Y/N deals with you," Todoroki said as he finished brushing his teeth.

"What did you say, Icyhot?!" Bakugou said.

"Calm down Kacchan," Midoriya said.

"Don't tell me-" Bakugou began but was cut off by Y/N yelling, "BOYS SHUT UP! I COULD HEAR YOU FROM THE GIRLS BATHROOM!" as she walked by.