Chapter 55

It was the day of the exam, Class 1-A was on the bus to go to where the exam was being held. Once they arrived, they got off the bus and waited for further instructions. As they were waiting, Y/N approached Katsumi and put her arms around her shoulders, and rested her head on hers. Katsumi turned to face Y/N and smiled.

"Hold me, I'm tired," Y/N said.

"Pftt, why are you so tired?" Katsumi asked.

"I couldn't sleep," Y/N said as she let go and put her head on Katsumi's shoulder.

"Raindrop, Teapot. What are you idiots doing?" Bakugou asked as he walked up to them.

"Well your raindrop, is sleepy so you hold her," Katsumi said as she gently pushed Y/N onto Bakugou's chest.

"Wha-" Bakugou said when Y/N wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Get off," Bakugou said as he tried pushing her off.

"No, you're warm," Y/N said hugging him tighter.

"No shit, now off," Bakugou said.

"No," Y/N said.

"I'll kill you," Bakugou said.

"You'll miss me too much," Y/N said looking up at him grinning. 

Bakugou looked away in frustration while Y/N laughed and let go of him. Aizawa then began explaining some things about when they pass they'll be semi-heroes.

"All right! I can't wait to be a heroic chicken!" Denki said.

Y/N facepalmed at his comment and laughed.

"Let's call out the usual guys. On my mark. Go plus..." Kirishima said.

"ULTRA!" Kirishima and some guy said.

"I- what?" Y/N said laughing as she watched the guy apologize for interrupting.

"Hey, look at their uniforms," Jiro said.

"They're from that famous school on the other side of Japan," Sero said.

"UA in the east, Shiketsu in the west," Bakugou said.

"I wanted to say it just once! PLUS ULTRA! See I love UA! I'm extremely honored to go against such incredible students. I'm so looking forward to it." The guy said.

Y/N stared at him with widened eyes and a concerned smile. She then leaned towards Bakugou and Katsumi and said, "He's bleeding," 

"How the fuck?" Katsumi said.

"I don't even," Bakugou said as he looked at the guy in confusion.

"Inasa Yoarashi. He's strong. He's the same year as you all and received the top scores for students admitted through recommendations. But for some unknown reason, he turned down his acceptance to UA and went to Shiketsu," Aizawa said.

"Whoa, he's our age?" Midoriya and Y/N said.

The class continued talking about Inasa when they heard a woman.

"Eraser? I'd know that scowl anywhere! I saw you on TV and at the sports festival. But it's been a while since we were this close in person." The woman said.

Katsumi looked over at Aizawa and swore she saw his eye twitch. 

"Let's get married," the woman said.

"No," Aizawa said.

"Aizawa got game, I see," Katsumi said with a snicker.

"Haha, you're a real laugh-riot, buddy," The woman said laughing.