Chapter 72

"Shit," Katsumi groaned as she dragged herself around the corner to hide from the villains.

"Please don't leave us! Shitori!" Toga's voice echoed through the halls.

"Girl, I did you a favor," Katsumi thought as she leaned against the wall.

She pushed herself off and began finding her way back out of the stronghold. Her body was weak from the loss of blood from battling Shitori. Her stomach, leg, arm, and head were covered in blood. She used her last bit of energy to wash away the blood from her wounds. She held her hand over her stomach where she had an open wound from Shitori stabbing her. She removed her hand and saw her hand covered in blood. She picked up the com device Aizawa had given her and turned it on.

"Mr. Aizawa, I did it... but I'm not doing so well-" Katsumi said before her body fell to the ground and the device fell from her hand.

"Dammit... I can't drop here," Katsumi thought as she dragged herself to the staircase that leads out.

"Son of a bitch, Mr. Aizawa, if you hear this, I'm at the stairs..." Katsumi managed to say before she lost consciousness.

"Katsumi! Katsumi!" Ochako spoke.

"We have to get her out of here," Tsu said.

"There, you got her?" Ochako said as she activated her quirk and tapped Katsumi.

"Yeah, let's go," Tsu said as they began walking out of the stronghold.

Once they made it out, Ochako released Katsumi and gently placed her on the ground in an open and safe area.

"Help! Someone get a medic!" Ochako said to the police who remained outside.

"Right away!" The officer said.

"Thank you! Ochako, I think we should head back and help," Tsu said as she put a hand on her shoulder.

"Right! Please make sure Katsumi's safe! Thank you!" Ochako said as she ran off with Tsu.

"I'll let the heroes know we have Katsumi in our hands," An officer said.

"Eraserhead? Yeah, we have a Katsumi here with us, she's in very bad condition. We have medics on their way," The officer spoke into the device on his shoulder as he looked down at Katsumi.

The paramedics arrived and rushed her over to the hospital. Aizawa and everyone else were still battling while Katsumi was undergoing numerous surgeries and treatments. Once the heroes finished the rescue, Heroes along with Kirishima and other students were rushed to the hospital for treatment. Katsumi was still unconscious but her treatment had gone well. When Kirishima was completely treated he rushed over to her side. 

"Katsumi? I don't know if you can hear me but you did great, you were so manly out there and I'm glad you completed your mission. Aizawa told me about it and they have Shitori's... ya know," Kirishima spoke softly as he gently squeezed her hand. 

"How's she doing?" Ochako asked.

"She's doing okay, they said she had some trauma to the head, but that was the worst of the injuries," Kirishima spoke as he looked up at Ochako.

"What are the other ones?" She asked.

"Deep wound on her stomach along with some broken ribs. Then deep cut on her arm and leg," Kirishima said.

"I'm just glad she's alright," Ochako said as she looked over at the table next to Katsumi.

She walked over to the table and saw a silver pendant. She tilted her head and wore a curious expression. She carefully lifted it up and examined it. Kirishima looked at her with a confused expression as he squinted his eyes.

"What is it?" He asked.

"This necklace is the same as the one I have. It's a pendant, except I'm wearing mine," Ochako said.

"Open it," Kirishima said.

Ochako carefully opened the pendant and saw a picture of a woman with brown hair and pink cheeks next to a man with freckles, emerald green eyes, and messy forest green curly hair. The woman held a little girl who had blonde, spikey hair and crimson eyes, while the man held a little boy with the same messy green hair and freckles as the man but had the same brown eyes and pink cheeks as the woman. The two kids looked to be about 5 while the man and woman looked to be in their late twenties possibly early thirties. They were seated together in an organized and adorable fashion. On the other side of the pendant, there was a woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes. She was laughing as she faced a man with blonde spikey hair and crimson eyes as he held the same little girl in the picture next to them however, she looked to be about 2-3 years old. The pair looked to be about the same age as the other pair. However, unlike their picture, they were more disorganized and chaotic. The man held the little girl but the little girl was pushing herself off the left side of his face with her small hands while she had a chaotic smile plastered on her little face. The man doesn't seem to be too happy since he seems to be mid yell while the woman on his left was reaching up to grab the little girl. The woman had a large smile on her face. They looked like a chaotic and happy family while the other looked like a loving and happy family as well.

"Kirishima look at this,"  Ochako said as she handed him the pendant.

Kirishima took the pendant from her hand and looked at it. He smiled at the picture of the four then laughed when his gaze shifted onto the chaotic three.

"Kirishima, that woman looks like an older version of me. Then- then it looks like an older version of Y/N, Bakugo, and Deku!" Ochako said in concern as she tapped the pendant in Kirishima's hand.

"Yeah they do," Kirishima said as he chuckled.

"Don't you think it's a bit weird?" She asked.

"I don't think you should think about it that hard," Kirishima said with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm gonna ask her about it when she wakes up," Ochako said as she took the pendant back and placed it on the table.

"Yeah, you do that," Kirishima said as he stood up and walked out of the room while Ochako followed.

Katsumi's eyes began to flutter open. The bright hospital lights shined onto Katsumi's face making her squint her eyes and groan. She covered her eyes with her hands as she slowly began to sit up. 

"Good morning, sweetie. How ya' feelin'?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Morning? How long have I been out for?" Katsumi asked.

"like 2 days or so, your friends were extremely worried," Recovery Girl said.

"Wow, um.. where are they?" Katsumi asked.

"They returned to the dorms. The red-haired boy and the little brunette were with you most of the time. I had to send them back though," Recovery Girl said.

"I see, am I all set to leave?" Katsumi asked.

"You're treatments and surgeries went well, I'll have you discharged for later this afternoon," Recovery Girl said as she picked up a folder and began walking out of the room.

"Thank you," Katsumi said as she watched her leave.

Katsumi laid back down and laid her hand on her chest. Her eyes widened as she began to pat her chest, looking for her necklace. She quickly sat back up and looked at her side. She sighed in relief when she saw the necklace on the table next to her. She reached over and grabbed it. She began to put it on and laid back down.

"I did it, I can finally have a life with my parents,"