Chapter 37

The bus finally stopped. Katsumi had her head on Y/N's shoulder and Y/N had her head on Katsumi's. The two were sound asleep. Bakugou got out of his seat and allowed Tokoyami to leave the bus before him. Once everyone got off, Bakugou got up to wake them up. Before he woke them up he took a picture and snickered. He put his phone away and poked Y/N's head. 

That didn't work so instead he said, "Wake up or I'll kill you both!" 

Y/N and Katsumi both woke up and said, "DUDE! We were so comfy!" 

Bakugou snickered and said, "We're at a stop," 

"Oh ok," Y/N said as she got up. 

The trio got out of the bus. Once they got out of the bus, they began stretching. 

"Huh? This isn't much of a rest area," Denki spoke. 

"Yeah, and where's class B?" Jiro asked. 

"You don't really think we just stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, did you?" Mr. Aizawa said. 

"Hey Eraser," A woman said as they got out of the car. 

"Long time no see," Aizawa said. 

"Your feline fantasies are here. Say meow!" One lady said. 

"Purrfectly cute and catlike girls!" The other lady said. 

"You can call us the wild, wild pussycats," they both said. 

"Yeah, no. I need a nap," Y/N said as she laid her head on Bakugou's shoulder while they were standing. 

"You just slept on the bus," Bakugou groaned. 

"And? Your point is?" Y/N said. 

Deku began fangirling over his knowledge about the Pussycats when one of them came up and grabbed his face. 

"Your math must be wrong because I'm 18 at heart," Y/N snickered and turned to Katsumi. 

Katsumi gave Y/N an evil grin and they said, "Yeah, in dog years" 

Bakugou looked at them both with a shocked expression, he forgot how evil they are together. He snickered at their comment but covered it with his grumpy expression.

"We own this whole stretch of land here, everything you can see. The summer camp you'll be staying at is there at the base of the mountain," Mandalay said. 

"That's far, why did we stop here instead?" Ochako asked.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that," Tsu said to Ochako. 

"Quick back on the bus," Sero nervously said as he turned to the bus. 

"Yeah, load up," Denki said following him. 

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning, if you're fast you may make it by noon," Mandalay said. 

"Yeah, it's 9:30 in the morning, ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS!" Y/N groaned. 

The students began running to the bus but were cut off by Pixie bob activating her quirk making the students fall over the cliff. 

"Good news! Since this is private land, you may use your quirks however you'd like to!" Mandalay yelled. 

She then explained how they must get through the forest to get to the camp. Y/N stood up and dusted herself off. She walked over to Katsumi and helped her up.