Chapter 73

Katsumi was finally discharged and began heading back to the dorms with Mr. Aizawa by her side. As they were walking Mr. Aizawa turned and looked at her. 

"Good job, Katsumi. Whenever you're ready, we'll help send you back," Aizawa said.

"Thank you, Mr. Aizawa, but I think I'm gonna stick around for a little bit to really make sure that I completed my mission," Katsumi said as she smiled at him.

"And to make sure my idiot parents get back together," Katsumi mumbled as she turned her head away from Mr. Aizawa.

"Well, we're here. I have to go check up on Eri," Aizawa said as he began to walk away.

"Okay, tell her I wanna meet her someday!" Katsumi yelled to Mr. Aizawa as she waved him goodbye.

"I will, now go get some rest, Katsumi," Mr Aizawa said as he walked away.

"I will!" Katsumi said as she walked into the dorms.

As she walked through the doors she was tackled into a hug by Y/N.

"OH MY GOD! I WAS SO WORRIED!" Y/N yelled as she hugged her tight.

"I'm okay!" Katsumi said as she laughed and hugged her.

Y/N pulled away and put her hands on her shoulders as she took a deep breath.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO DO?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID THAT WAS!?" Y/N yelled as she bonked Katsumi's head.

"OW! Its fine! I'm alive, Shitori not so much," Katsumi said.

"Oh thank god," Y/N said.

"You idiot, Y/N's right. You could've been killed," Bakugo said as he walked up behind them.

"But I'm wasn't so," Katsumi said.

"But you could've," Bakugo deadpanned.

"Again, but I wasn't," Katsumi sassed.

"Well you will be if you keep that attitude," Bakugo threatened as he glared at Katsumi.

"I'll talk to you later, I have to go retake my license test," Y/N said as she pat Katsumi's head.

"Okay, see you! Don't you have to do it too?" Katsumi said as she turned to Bakugo.

"Shut up, I know what I have to do," Bakugo grumbled as he walked away.

"Nice talking to you too, damn," Katsumi said as she watched them both walk away.

Timeskip:

Bakugo, Y/N, and Todoroki were leaving UA to go to retake their license exam. Bakugo and Y/N were still on awkward terms but they were slowly becoming friends again. All Might and Present Pic were taking them to the exam place. They went their separate ways, while Present Mic and All Might made their way to the stands, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Y/N walked through the halls. The three were walking in silence until they heard a guy yell.

"Hey! It's UA!" Inasa Yoarashi yelled as he waved to them.

"Uh, who's that?" Y/N asked as she leaned towards the boys.

"Baldy," Bakugo grumbled.

"Ooh! Who's this smoldery-looking two-toned boy? You're like super hot. I'm crazy psyched to train with a total babe like you," Camie said as she approached them.

"Camie!" Inasa said.

"Hey Yoarashi, do you know him or something? Seriously can I like have your number?" Camie asked as she approached Todoroki.