1.9.

Harry leans down until I can finally feel his lips touching mine, our mouths brushing against each other; the smoke that once was in his mouth, is now in mine, making its way to my breathless lungs. He clearly knows how to kiss a girl, his lips are moving like experts.

This is wrong but everything I do it's wrong so what's the point of stoping?

Before I can realize what I'm doing, I kiss him back, my lips caressing his and viceversa. It's like we're playing a game to see who holds their breath for longer.

He gently grabs my arms and places them around his neck, I don't fight back. Instead I pull him closer, my hands begins to play with his messy curls as he smiles in between the kiss, making me smile as well.

I slowly break our little moment, the air filling my lungs again and my eyes finding his sparkly ones, something looks new though: they are as bright as the new leaves of summer.

"Now it really seems like we're dating..." He whispers, resting his forehead against mine.

I roll my eyes as a response... I'm speechless. I just kissed the guy I wasn't supposed to kiss.

"Oh, come on! You didn't say no... Plus, you kissed me back." He shrugs, grinning.

Why did we kiss in the first place? I hate being a teenager sometimes.

I stare at him for a moment before taking a step back, "There's something called regret..."

"You don't have to go there." He frowns, shaking his head. "If you want, you can pretend like nothing happened or, you can do the opposite."

"I wouldn't pick any of them, though." I mutter, releasing a deep sigh.

Harry throws the cigarette he was smoking before we kissed and takes the pack.

I take it away from his hands, "Stop it."

"Cass, shit." He looks down and smirks, biting his bottom lip. "You look fucking beautiful but it tempts me a lot to see you only in your underwear."

Oh my god! I totally forgot about that!

"I guess I'm sorry?" I blush a little as I turn around, looking for my jeans.

"No, no, you can stay like that, I don't mind at all," He says with that cheeky smile of his.

"In your dreams, Harry." I reply as I put on my jeans and I put my cigs in my pocket.

"Nope, you'll be not smoking." I tell him when he begins to complain.

"Who are you to tell me that?"

Ouch.

I step back, clearly surprised.

That hurt... way too much, actually.

"Do whatever the fuck you want." I gently push him away from me, trying to walk to the door.

This is why I lock people out of my life. I've been hurt a lot of times before and I know how it feels; I don't want it to happen again but if I care for someone, that means I'll eventually get hurt.

Harry carefully grabs my arm, furrowing his eyebrow. "I didn't mean to say that."

He did. I know he did.

"It's whatever, Harry." I try to move away from him but he takes my waist, locking me.

He stares at me as he whispers, "Hey, I'm sorry."

"Let me go, Harry." He ignores my words, moving his hands to my back to hold me closer. "I said let me go, Harry!"

I'm not a fucking whore. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and I'll fall into his arms but I'm not like that.