1.2.

I sit on Harry's bed, staring at his actions.

"Don't you have, like, another bed or a mattress?" I ask him, expecting a quick reply but of course, we're talking about Harry.

"Nope. You'll have to sleep in my bed even if you don't want to." He smirks.

"Or, I could sleep on the ground."

"We have school tomorrow and I don't want to wake up with back pain." He excused himself.

I snort, staring at the ground. Suddenly, an idea comes to my mind.

"I have no clothes to sleep and I won't sleep with the school uniform. I think I'll have to go home." I stand up, approaching the door.

"You can borrow mine..." He grabs my arm, making me face him.

"I don't want to bother..."

"You are not bothering, Cassie." He steps closer. "Don't try to make excuses, you won't find one." My back hits the door and Harry grins.

"I don't want to sleep in your bed, with you." I cross my arms after pushing him away.

"But I do want." He raises his eyebrows, getting closer to me. I turn my head to the left trying to move away from his face but Harry leans his forehead on mine, our noses brushing slightly. I want to walk away from him, why am I still here?

"Are you going to stay?" He asks me. "Please?" He pouts. Ugh.

"If you get away from me, I will." He quickly steps back.

He smiles as he walks to his wardrobe, searching for some clothes to lend me.

"Here." He hands me a pair of trousers and a shirt that's probably three sizes bigger than mine.

"The bathroom is there, at least you want to change in here..." I roll my eyes at him as I walk to the bathroom.

I change quickly and as I leave the bathroom I watch Harry's clothes on my body; the shirt is obviously bigger than my body. As soon as I look up, my eyes meet Harry's shirtless torso.

"Oh, come on. Tell me this is a joke." I beg.

"Uhm, no." He laughs.

"Then, stop laughing!" I try to hide a smile.

"I usually sleep only in boxers but tonight, I'm not going to sleep by myself so..." He shrugs.

"I don't want to sleep in your bed knowing that you're only wearing those."

"Stop complaining, if you want I can do like I'm alone and sleep in boxers. I have no problem." He smirks.

"No way, stay like that."

Before I get into the bed, I walk to the window, as I've always done since my mother passed away, and stare at the sky. So beautiful, so peaceful.

"Why do you like to look at the stars?" Harry asks, placing himself behind of me as he grabs my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

Go away, Harry. Stay away from me.

"My mother used to contemplate the stars with me when I was younger, she talked about the sky and the moon all the time; that one is my favourite." I point at the sky, thinking about my mom.

Harry is breathing slowly and I can feel it in my neck. I turn around to go to sleep but Harry doesn't let me; the light coming through the window let me see his slight smirk.

"I'm trying so hard to stop myself from doing what I've been wanting to do since the first day we've talked..." He clears his throat. "But I have this damn feeling telling me that temptation will overcome me soon." I feel like I have no air and for a second, I blame it on cigarettes. Why does he do this to me? Why is he always trying to be more than just friends?

"We need to sleep, Harry." Good excuse, Cassie. So clever.

"It's 10pm, Cassie. We both know it's too early to go to sleep." He walks closer to me, if that's possible.

"It may be 'early' but I'm tired and like you said, we have school tomorrow." I try to push his body.

Suddenly, his face is getting closer to me and fuck, I know what that means and that's exactly why I shouldn't blink when I'm near him. I move my head away, trying to avoid him but he takes that as a chance and seconds later, he's spreading kisses on my neck.

"Harry..." I slowly push him. "Don't." I whisper, almost begging. He stares at me.

"I won't." He replies. "Not today, at least." He softly kisses my cheek. I roll my eyes as I walk to his bed.

"Why are you so sure?" I ask.

"Because I usually get what I want."

Ha.

"Then, I'm that 'usually'. You won't get anything from me." 

He lays besides me so now we're looking at each other.

"Whatever you say, Cassie, whatever you say..." His arm sneaks around my waist.

"You're crossing the line, Harry." I tell him, trying to move his arm away from my body.

"Shut up, I'm not crossing anything."

"You're always contradicting me!"

"That's my job, lo-" Before he can even keep talking, I interrupt him.

"I thought that being a charming prince was your only job..." He chuckles.

"Aw, you want me to be your charming prince?"

"Stop manipulating my words, Harry." If looks could kill...

"I don't manipulate, I understand."

"I want you to get your arm off of me."

"I thought that "wanting" wasn't in your list." I sigh, wanting to punch him.

"Ugh, fuck you, okay? Do whatever you want." I turn around so he's now facing my back.

Minutes later, his chest is against my back.

"Are you sure?"

"It wasn't literal, you idiot." He moves away from me but his arm keeps holding my waist.

Get over it, Cassie.

-------------------------

better late than n e v e r, right?

4KREADS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU'RE THE BEST LET'S HAVE A PIZZA PARTY BC I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE PIZZA. I'LL EAT A SLICE JUST FOR YOU EVEN THOUGH I DISLIKE CHEESE

tHE BOYSA T THE AMAs I COULD TLAK ABOUT THAT FOR THE REST O F MY LIFE AND NEVER GET TIRED DAMMIT 1D LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME (hehe)

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

i know i shouldn't tell you this bc it sounds ungrateful, forgive me if it sounds rude but there's like 50reads in each chapter but only 11 votes/comments so if you're a ghost please please comment or vote idk it'd make me so happy thankyou

ps: i told you b4 u started reading that i was a pain in the ass 

ps2: i love you x10000000

ps3: spread the pssssss kids gbye xoxo