2.4.

"Cassie, open up! You have to go to school!" My father yells from the other side of the door.

I groan as I get up, instantly wrapping my hands around my head. I hate headaches.

My dad knocks again, this time with much force, "I'm going!"

I enter the bathroom and I fix myself- I brush my teeth, I put little makeup on... Automatically, a slight smile comes to my face when I remember Harry's words.

You're even prettier without makeup.

I fastly shake my head, trying to wash away the memory before it's too late.

I don't want to fall for him.

As I go downstairs, I slowly approach my father.

"Good morning," I mutter, faking a smile.

I want him to think that everything's fine, that's the only way to move on.

"Good morning, darling," He replies with a huge smile on his lips.

I want to throw up.

"I'll get going, I'm going to take breakfast on my way. Bye," I attempt to smile as I quickly get the hell out of there.

"Cassie!"

I take a deep breathe and turn around, "Yes?"

"Don't come back with that boy..."

I roll my eyes as I turn around to leave, "Sure, whatever,"

"I don't want to hurt you, Cassie."

My blood freezes instantly but I nod and I get going.

Shit, fuck, shit. My body is asking me to smoke. I don't want to but it's a necessity. A little sad, I grab a cigarette and my lighter.

"You won't smokeeeee," Harry yells as he runs past me, taking away my cigarette.

My eyes widen with surprise, "What are you..."

I stop my sentence when he stands right infront of me, smiling like a freak.

"Good morning to you too," He leaves a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Can I walk with you?" He asks as he moves to my side.

Why is he in such a good mode?

"Uhm, sure. Hopefully this won't destroy your reputation," I reply, playing around.

"Don't worry. I don't even have one... You should take care of yours and hide your lighter, they'll think you're a pyromaniac or something like that,"

I giggle at his exaggeration as I save my lighter.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I say my thoughts out loud while I stare at his wide and constant smile.

"Isn't it obvious?" He wonders and I shake my head, "You're here, that's enough reason."

I bite my lip, trying to hold back my smile while I look at the ground.

"Now, in all seriousness. Why are you like this?" I ask again, not believing his previous words.

"Apart from the fact that you're here, it's because tonight there's a party at a friend's house... People from school will be there. I wanted to ask you if you want to go with me," I stop on my tracks and turn to look at him.

"Are you being serious?"

He nods, "Aham."

"I haven't been to one of those in ages..." I admit as I keep walking again.