0.8.

"Miss Stonem, it's been a long time..." He admits and I force a smile even though I want to punch him right in the face. "Why are you here?" He asks.

Harry's face creeps into my mind.

"Uhm... I said "fuck" and the teacher told me to come here." I shrug, smirking as I sit straight.

He shakes his head. "I'll let that pass because I'm in a good mood today." He smiles and points at the door.

I leave his office walking slowly, wanting to hit a wall but trying to control my actions. I won't stand another hour in this school.

"Zayn!" I run up to him as soon as I see his hair.

"What's up, Cass?" He asks, sounding worried.

"I need your Ducati's keys." He glances at me. I shift my weight from one leg to the other and then I sigh heavily. "Now."

"I won't give you my keys." He smiles and I pout. "No, that little face of yours is not going to work this time." He closes his eyes, trying to avoid me.

"Oh, c'mon! Please, I won't stand another hour with that ogre. I complain, talking about my teacher.

Zayn forms a smirk as he gets closer to my face.

"If you don't stand another hour with that "ogre", then I'll burn your pack of cigarettes."

"Are you threatening me, Zayn?" I frown.

He shakes his head as he chuckles, kisses my cheek and slowly walks away. I shut my eyes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I desperately begin to look for my pack of cigarettes.

Not again, please. 

As I curse, I go into the classroom. The teacher glares at me.

"What did the principal tell you?" He asks.

"Ask him yourself, sir." I try my best to be polite but seriously, fuck off.

I sit on my seat with reluctance and look at the front, Harry is beside me.

"Bad mood?" He whispers. His lips are close my ear, I turn to see him.

"Yes. Stop bothering, Styles." He looks at me with a cheeky smile as he begins to play with my hair. "Harry, I'm serious. Stop doing that."

"No, I want to annoy someone." He laughs but I stare at him.

"Then don't bother me, I'm not in a good mood, and I don't want to go to the principal's office for punching you." I grin falsely.

"You're upset..." He mutters, staring at my face. What happened?"

"A few minutes ago, you were sad. The question is what happened to you."

"I know how to pretend, Cassie."

After being asleep practically the whole hour, the bell rings. Finally... we're fucking free.

"Can I walk with you?" Harry asks, pulling me by my arm before I have the chance to leave.

"I'm going with Zayn, sorry." Why did I apologize? He nods, understanding.

I go out of the school, waiting for Zayn. Minutes later, he's walking to me.

"Give me my cigarettes." 

"I'm gonna give them back to you because I won't walk home with you today..."

"Where are you going?" I ask, frowning.

He never lets me walk home alone, he's cancelled a lot of things before but never this one.

"Emma." He says, almost whispering.

Emma. That girl... Zayn's been seeing her every day and I'm sure he's sleeping with her; it doesn't bother me, though. But the fact that he's letting me aside to go with her scares me a little.

"Oh, then go with your new best friend..." I turn my back towards him and begin to walk away. "Keep the cigarettes. I think I'll buy another pack!" I let the sentence hang in the air, not knowing what to say. I'm not angry, I'm just not in the mood. I could be home by now.

I cross the street, buy a new pack of cigarettes and walk home.

I've smoked nearly half of the pack.

"What's wrong, Stonem? Malik left you?" Harry asks me, walking behind me. I stop walking to look at him.

Not. right. now.

"Yes, apparently he left me for a new friend." I say resentful as I try to hide my cigarette from his curious eyes.

"Then, can I walk with you?" He offers me, extending his hand towards me.

"Sure, but I won't take your hand." Don't get me wrong; it's not because I don't want to, it's because I have the cigarette and if he sees it... I don't want to fight with him right now.

"Don't make me force you..." He tells me.

"Harry..." I warn him.

Before I have the chance to start running, he's already trying to take my hand as I try to throw away the damn cigarette.

I don't think it's because I can't... I don't know, I just don't want to waste another cigarette.

My back hits a tree, so I hide it behind my back. Harry gets so close to me that his body is pressed against mine.

"Harry, you seriously don't want to take my hand."

"Why I wouldn't?"

"Because you don't." I shake my head.

Cassie, when will you learn? It's just a cigarette. No, I can't drop the cigarette, something is forbidding me.

I rest my hands on Harry's chest and carefully push him away. Harry approaches his face to my neck and rubs his nose.

"You were smoking." He quickly tells me.

He stretches his hand and takes my cigarette in a fast motion. He moves away to look me in the eyes, and then leads my cigarette up to his lips, taking a long drag. I raise an eyebrow as I take it off of his long fingers.

"I don't want you to start smoking again..." I tell him.

You're such a hypocrite, Cassie.

"And I don't want you to keep smoking." He contradicts.

"I'm sorry." I take a drag and release the smoke away from his face.

"Don't be sorry for me, be sorry for you."

I stare at his attractive features, wondering why he cares this much about me. In some way, he is right but I don't want to stop. Before I can take a drag again, he steals the cigarette from my hand.

"Harry... I think we've already talked about this... several times." He takes another drag and gets closer to my ear.

"I want you..." He whispers, releasing the smoke. A shiver runs through the back of my neck and I close my eyes for a second, taking a deep breathe. "... to kiss me." He finishes his sentence and throws the cigarette to the grass, then he stomps it with his boot.

He walks away from me, his back facing me as he goes inside of his house, leaving me behind.

Fuck you, Harry Styles. I hate you.

------------------------------

2k. that's all i have to say. this is so cool. thank you so much. it feels surreal to think that i've uploaded this story 2 months ago with one goal in mind: your reaction. it feels amazing. 

thank you so much. this chapter it's a gift for you because y'all are fucking incredible.

this chapter it's dedicate it to Al because she's the sweetest. ily. x

vote, share & comment if you want to(:

(sorry if there are some mistakes, i was excited and i was trying to be as fast as i could)