1.3.

"Caaaaassie! Caaaaassie!" I hear a whisper in my ear.

"The fuck do you want?" I ask reluctantly.

"We have school!" He says, caressing my cheek lightly as he removes a strand of hair from my face and gently begins to twirls it around his finger. 

"'Having' is not on my list..." I sigh.

"You have a list of "verbs I don't have to use"? He asks.

"Sort of..." He laughs and I try to hide a smile.

"My mom is waiting for us and the breakfast is ready." He clears his throat. "She... She thinks we had sex." My eyes snap open. What the fucking hell?! "You had another nightmare and you screamed a lot... I don't think you remember it but I woke you in the middle of the night."

I stare at Harry, he's kneeling beside me.

"Did I really scream?" I ask ashamed.

"Yes... If I would heard someone screaming like that, I would think the same..." He cheekily smiles.

"Could you stop talking about sex? Your mother thinks I'm a sexually depraved person. Oh my god, I feel so ashamed." I say as I stand up.

"She asks me if we had sex." My body tenses.

"Oh no... Harry, just tell you told her we didn't..." I tell him with the deepest desire of my soul.

He stays silent and then smirks. Is that good or not?

"I told her no. I don't think I would admit it even if it were true." I sigh in relief and for a moment, I want to hug him and thank him. "I told her that you had nightmares almost every night... I hope it doesn't bothers you."

"If you would have told it to another person, I would have been angry. But it's your mother... I trust her. It's okay." I smile as I walk to the window.

"Where are you going? I thought we-" I interrupt him.

"I want to change my clothes. I'll be back in a minute." Before I can go, Harry takes my hand and I raise an eyebrow.

"Promise me you'll come back." His face is serious and he's scowling.

"Don't you trust me?" I think it twice; of course he doesn't. "I promise, Harry."

He lets go of my hand and I crawl to my window. When I touch the floor, I look at Harry and he's still there, watching me; I flash him a smile. Then, I take some clothes and walk to the bathroom to get change, only because Harry is still looking at my bedroom. I take my backpack as I get closer to the window.

"You think I'm going to run away or something?" I yell at him while I'm going back to his room.

"To be honest, yes." I giggle.

"You're right, nobody can trust me."

Harry helps me to get into his room; once I'm inside, he looks at my arm.

"What happened to your arm?" He says, taking my arm in between his hands and examining the tiny cut.

"It must been the tree when I was coming back from my bedroom." I move my arm away and look down, trying to act normal. I feel Harry's intense look but after a second, he looks away.

"I've never thought I was going to tell you this. Not because I don't trust you, but because I thought that we were never going to talk again." I frown, confused. "I'm pretty sure you know that I used to smoke." I nod, it was obvious. "It has been two years, I think... I-" His words are interrumpted by his mother's voice.