0.9.

I check my pocket to take a new cigarette but the pack is not there. I sigh.

Damn, I have to be more careful. Or I can kill Harry...

"Fucki-" I interrupt myself as soon as I see my father coming to me.

I look around; oh, I'm 'home'. That's my tree.

"Who's that boy?" He asks.

"Nobody." I sharply answer as I walk to the door. If I give him information, he will probably use it against me.

"Well, 'nobody' almost took your virginity behind that tree." As weird as it sounds, a grin appears on my face.

If only he knew that my virginity is not here since a long time...

I glare at Harry's room; he's watching us. Ugh.

"Try to avoid him, he's a little curious." I say, "And unbearable, bossy, jealous, idiot-" My father interrupts me.

"Cassie, what's that vocabulary?" I snort.

"It's the one you taught me..." I whisper, rolling my eyes.

Be careful, Cassie. Be careful.

"Stop lying, Cass." I shut my eyes and turn around.

"Don't call me like that; mom used to do it." I open my eyes and stare at his cold eyes.

"She's not here anymore." He tells me, steadily.

He says it so easy and simple, like he forgot about what he did to her.

"Because you fucking kill her!" I contradict him, getting angry.

Fuck, he's mad; his features become darker as I begin to feel afraid.

"You're an idiot!" His hand hits my cheek and I already feel it burn; that hurted way too much. I touch my cheek to see if there's blood but I don't feel anything.

"Fuck you!" I yell and my throat hurts. "I hope you go to fucking hell!" For the first time, I face him.

"Sadly, I don't know where that is..." He tells me, frowning his eyebrow. Obviously, he's playing the dumb with me.

"Look at yourself in the mirror and you'll see." I smile at him. "It's you, daddy."

He violently walks closer to me and I feel like I need to take a step back but I won't be afraid of him this time; we are face to face, I can feel his breath.

"And you're a fucking anorexic; do you think cigarettes are going to save you from this world?! You are a whore, just like your mother!" His palm hits my cheek, again.

This is too much. He's gone too far. Oh my god. My mother is... or was, not a whore. I want to die. What did I do to deserve this? By the time I react, tears are streaming down my face.

I hate him so much.

"Stop! You don't know a thing about myself!" I yell, completely hurt and angry. One of my hands is rubbing my cheek. I'm sure there will be a bruise.

I blink and suddenly, he's grabbing my hair and pulling it very tight, taking me to the inside of our house.

I hear footsteps.

No. Fuck. No.

"Leave her alone!" Harry yells from behind us. My father turns around and ironically laughs.

"Harry. Leave." I whisper to him, trying to make him go away.

"Oh, I finally have the pleasure to meet 'nobody'..." John says, laughing at his own words.