1.

•sophia

My whole life i haven't needed anyone . My brother and i were close of course but i didn't need him did i ?

My mom died when i was young so didn't need her .

My father only talked to me when he wanted something out of me so he needed me but i did not need him .

I've been alone my whole life until now , and i'm starting to think i don't want to be alone anymore .

I got the call merely a couple hours after word got out that my fathers mafia was no more .
So clearly Mr De Luca has been following me for a while .

I packed my things which was easy because i travel light and put them into the trunk of the car that had been sent for me .

" Sophia this is your chance for a clean start , to get out of the life dad forced on you ".

My brother Lorenzo did not want me to be apart of my fathers mafia in the first place so when he heard i was moving into the De Luca residence he was not happy .

" Lorenzo i'm good at what i do why waste such amazing talent. You've seen me work it's like breathing to me , i really do have to go now but i'll call you when i get there ok?"

He pulled me into a hug which made me extremely uncomfortable. I hated being hugged or any touch really .

I waved towards the house as the driver drove to where i would be living for the foreseeable future .

" So does the whole Mafia live in one big house ?"He looked very surprised i spoke to him but quickly went back to having a face of no emotion.

" No most the guards live a couple minutes down the street only Mr De Luca and a select important people stay in Mr De Lucas residence . "

Ugh clearly i'm going to have to address Ace as Mr De Luca . It's weird how they don't know me yet have already moved me into the house but i guess keep your enemies close right .

"Benvenuto nella tua nuova casa".
( Welcome to your new home )

The house was quite big and there was a like of expensive cars in the garage we parked in . I got out and the driver already had my bags and was walking so i followed him . He led me up the stairs and down a hallway with four or five doors on it .

" The black door at the end of the hall is Mr De Lucas you are not to go in there ever . The first two doors belong to Mason and Gregory and this door -",he gestured towards the door beside Mr De Lucas ," is your room ".

I went inside and was shocked . There was a massive four poster bed to my right and an en suite . Directly across from the door was a vanity with makeup already stocked .

To the left of the door there was a wardrobe that had mirrors the whole way across . And directly across from the bed was a massive window . Looking out over the property .

A man entered after lightly knocking on the door . He was tall and had light brown curly hair and brown eyes i noticed after getting closer to him.

He smiled showing off his perfect teeth .
I think i might like living here more than i thought.

" You must be Sophia , i'm Mason ".
" That's me . Nice to meet you Mason ".

I gave him a smirk before following him out of the room after he gestured to do so .

" Boss wants to see you so i was told to bring you to his office ".

He was walking quite fast but i was wearing tennis shoes so i easily kept up . I decided to wear something casual today because who do i have to impress ?