13

•Sophia

Anxiety. The big bad A word .It's something i've become used to because there is no escaping it . Sometimes it's comforting but others it's not .

Panic attacks for some people means freaking out breaking down crying , it's different for everyone.

For me it's how i am right now . On the ground leaning against my door silently staring at the wall . My hand and feet are cold and my head feels like there is a lot of pressure.

As an outsider i could be mistaken for someone daydreaming.

Pull yourself together Sophia . You aren't weak you don't let emotions take over you're Sophia Bianchi . Come on .

I stood up and picked out an outfit . Just joggers and a hoodie . I'm not a jeans type person . I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys hoping to escape before anyone saw me .

" Where you going ?"

Busted .

" For a drive i'll be back soon ."

I left before he could protest . I climbed into my newly fixed car and started it driving down the driveway and out onto the street .

I had been driving a couple minutes when i saw a black jeep following me . Normal people wouldn't notice shit like this but i do .

I made four left turns in a row then i knew they were following me . I tried not to panic .

I opened my glove box and internally screamed . I quickly got my phone and clicked Ace's name . I sped up and dodged cars narrowly switching lanes .

" Ace pick up come on ."

" Hey what's up ?"

" Ace i'm being followed i'm positive it's a black jeep . "

" Where are you ?" He sounded panicked .

" Like five minutes away from the house but i can't go back i need you to meet me at the parking lot near your gym ."

" Ok i'm in my car . How close are they ."

" Like right behind me . When my car was getting fixed i took my gun out i have nothing with me . Ace what the fuck do i do ?"

" Just stay calm ok stay on the phone with me ."

" Ok ." I tried to regulate my breathing.
I was getting close to the gym and they showed no signs of slowing down .

" Ok i'm like a minute away what do i do ."

" Just drive into the parking lot and park up near the entrance to the gym if they follow i need you to lock your doors and get down ."

" The boys were working out so i have them with me . If they don't pull in i need you to go inside as quick as you can ok?"

" Ok i'm pulling in now ."

I looked behind me and they followed . I parked and got down . I used my mirror to see what was happening.

They drove in and their window opened they got a gun and that's when it started . Bullets braking my glass and hitting every part of my car . Then i saw Ace he started firing at them before they swerved and left the parking lot .

I kept my head down , the ringing was still in my ears. I heard Ace shouting .

My door was flung open and i was lifted out of the car and into the gym . Ace placed me on a workout mat and the worry on his face shocked me .

He looked me up and down giving me the once over before i sat up .

" I'm fine nothing hit me ."