19.

•Ace

I woke up in Sophias bed . I didn't like the fact that she refused to sleep with me last night so i took matters into my own hand .

Sophia was on her phone sitting up against the headboard . She was on the other side of the bed . I was gonna pull her back when Mason came into the room .

He was in joggers with no shirt on . He flopped onto the bed resting his head on Sophias lap .
Not happening .

" Greg isn't up yet i'm bored ."

Sophia ran her hand through his hair . I was going to object when she held up a finger to me .

" Mas ."

" Yeah ?"

" Be honest ok . Who's prettier , me or Becca ."

" Oh you . 100 % . I mean you're more my type which adds to it . But what guy wouldn't find you attractive?"

" Who has better tits ?"

"You definitely you ."

I pulled him up by his ear and pushed him off the bed . Sophia laughed and it's the first genuine one i've heard since i got her back .

" Sophia Ace is just jealous because he knows you're gonna run off with me ."

" Of course babes ."

" I'm gonna go get breakfast ."

He left and i sat up against the bed frame . I carefully moved Sophias leg over me and sat her on my lap .

I kissed her forehead and then her lips .

" I love it when you're jealous."

" Why ?"

" Because afterwards you give me so much attention. And what do i love ?"

" Attention."

" Fuck yeah ."

She took out her phone and snapped a picture of us . As usual i'm glaring at the phone and she's smiling .

" I want that one . Send it to me ."

She did and then took my phone . My lock screen and home screen are both black .

" I'm setting my face as your home screen ."

" Go ahead ."

She took a picture smiling with my chin resting on her head and set it . Then she went to my contacts . She found Beccas number .

" Delete it or you will never lay a hand on me again ."

She left the phone on my lap and walked to her mirror .

She took off my joggers leaving her in my boxers that fit like shorts . She still had bruises on her stomach .

It hurt me seeing her hurt. She put on a sports bra that's longer than her other ones .

She really does have amazing tits .

" You're so perfect."