21.

•Sophia

I walked up the stairs ahead of Ace ready to jump into bed . I quickly brushed my teeth and came back out .

I took off my tank top and shorts and changed into my silk pyjama set .
I heard voices downstairs but i was too tired to go say hi .

" Tell Daniel i say hi . There's also leftovers in the fridge for Mason because he gets so hungry when he drinks ."

I climbed into Ace's bed and he covered me like a child . If someone told me two months ago Ace De Luca would be tucking me into bed i'd laugh in their face .

He kissed my forehead and had the most ridiculous smile on his face .

" What ?"

" I'm just happy. Goodnight ."

" Night love you ."

I turned over and then realised what i just said .

" You haven't said that to me before ."

" To anyone actually. Ew what have you done to me ?"

" I don't know but i fucking love it . And i love you . More than you'll ever know ."

" Don't make me gag ."

" Say it again ."

" Why ?"

" So i know i didn't dream it ."

" I love you Ace ." I rolled my eyes at him and he had a ridiculous smile on his face .

He kissed me again before standing up .

" Stop smiling you look like a child on Christmas morning ."

" I'll be up soon ok ?"

" Ok ."

I fell asleep at some stage and i heard laughing coming from the hall which woke me up .
Of course it was Mason . He was hammered .

" Ace please i just wanna tell her i love her
to ."

" Don't wake her Mason i swear i'll kill you ."

They were laughing while threatening each other .

Greg was probably passed out on the couch . I heard stumbling and the two idiots came into the room . I pretended to be asleep .

" Ace you're a big softy ."

" If you wake her i'll never speak to you
again ."

" Let me say goodnight ."

He ' tip toed ' over . Nearly fell on me to .

" Night Sophia love you ."

" I love you to Mason don't worry ."

He bent down and kissed my forehead . He left and then Ace climbed in beside me .
He was mumbling about Mason being jealous he has a girlfriend and wanting one .

" Sleep it off Ace ."

He lied on my stomach wrapping his arms up around me . I stroked his hair and we both fell asleep shortly after .

I woke up the next morning and played with his hair waiting for him to wake up .
I was just on my phone and i felt something rub my thigh .

Ace's eyes fluttered open and he sat up kissing my cheek .
Then i saw what rubbed my thigh . There was a bandage on his chest right above his peck .