4.

• sophia

I was quite pissed off last night so when i woke up i decided to get a little pay back . I put on a black bikini and laid out beside the pool knowing Ace swims every morning .

Ace came in just as Mason and i were talking about his daily workout .

I stood up about to walk towards Ace when i felt arms wrap around my legs and then throw me over their shoulder . Next thing i knew everything went dark .... again .
_____________________________
• Ace

I saw Mason talking with Sophia again before i turned around to grab a towel . Then i heard screams . I spun back around and saw Mason near the deep end with Sophia in his arms .

She looked panicked and i was wondering why when i remembered. She told me she didn't swim .

Then i heard something the made my heart jump . I look and saw Mason had thrown Sophia in the deep end as a joke .

I ran along the decking and jumped in . That's when i saw blood . All i was seeing was red , when i got Sophia i was gonna kill Mason .

I pulled Sophia to me while moving up and out of the water . I laid her beside the pool before hauling myself up .

I couldn't tell where the blood was coming from .

"What the fuck happened?"

I wasn't listening. I felt that feeling again the panicky feeling when i saw Sophia unconscious.

I supported her back and tapped it a few times . Then she came back into consciousness coughing and choking on water .She fell back against me and i picked her up bringing her into the living room .

I didn't care the couch was now soaking . I grabbed a blanket and tried wrapping her up . I found that the blood was coming from her thigh just before her bikini .

Something must have scraped it . I grabbed a band aid and alcohol and went back over to her .

" Mason is dead ."

Her voice was breaking probably because of all the water stuck in her lungs .

" Believe me i know ." I muttered so she probably didn't hear me .

" This is gonna hurt ."

I placed the alcohol covered cotton onto Sophias leg and she sucked in a breath clutching my shoulder .

The minute her hand touched my shoulder i felt giddy . Giddy ?Ace what the fuck .

I put the bad aid on securely and then stood up about to go find Mason and put him in a wheel chair . Then i felt a hand grab my wrist .

" It's not his fault he didn't know ."

" Sit . Your leg ."

She continued to limp behind me trying to stop me . I took a deep breath fighting the urge to get mad at her again .

" Go to your room and lie down ."

" Come lie with me ."

She had that look on her eyes . I knew what she was doing , and so did she . But god was it working .

She had her hand snaked around my wrist and she placed the other one on my chest slowly moving towards my shorts .

I couldn't. But i wanted to . She could tell i didn't know what to do .

" Stop overthinking everything ."