27.

•ace was

I leaned in . I could smell her perfume , or maybe it's her natural scent . Wouldn't surprise me .

I kissed right beside her ear lightly ,taking my time .
God i love her . She's so perfect. I just want her to want me .

I don't like the fact that she wouldn't stay in my room . That's all i wanted . But i'm beside her now . That's what matters .

After a couple minutes she fell asleep . Still facing me . Her lips were open a bit.
This is the first time since she came back she was able to fall asleep with me .

I moved closer but didn't touch her . I wanted to pull her into me like i used to but she's still denying having feelings .

I moved the comforter to check the bandage on her leg before i fell asleep . Best sleep in the last couple weeks . Maybe ever .

I woke up not knowing where the fuck or who the fuck i was . My hair was fucked and i felt like i was paralysed. That's how you know you slept good .

Sophia was still beside me . Her t-shirt even though it's oversized had risen up .
Swear to god every time this girls wakes up she's an inch off a nip slip .

And half the time Mason comes in .

" Good morning unwanted sleepover guest ."

" Hey gorgeous."

" Gorgeous? That's new ."

" You actually slept last night .

" Yeah i did actually. Really well ."

" So we're, slowly getting back to normal ."

" Whatever normal is ."

The door opened and Greg came in , he just had to ask me about the guy last night . Something in his file .

" Morning to you to Sophia ."

I turned back over and Sophia moved the comforter off . Just then Mason came bursting into the room .

He looked surprised at first when he saw me but then just continued.
He climbed in beside Sophia . I quickly pulled the hem of her shirt down .

" Ace Greg is awake and it isn't even eleven am yet ."

" Yes Mason i saw ."

He was just on his phone . So was Sophia . Neither of them spoke .
After a couple minutes Mason got hungry and left .

Sophia sat up and got out of bed .

" Time for you to leave . Unless you wanna see me naked ."

" Never leaving ."

" Why did i think that would work ."

" I need to change the bandage on your leg first . Come with me ."

" Yes doctor ."

We went to my room and i changed the bandage . She left to get changed and i put on shorts . I need to workout today .

I was eating my breakfast when Sophia came down . She ate in the living room .

" Boys gym let's go ."