9.

• Ace

" I don't dance ."

Sophia was completely wasted as always and i wasn't even tipsy . She didn't notice but i've been sipping the same drink all night . I'm not in the drinking mood .

" Fine ill go by myself."

She is so stubborn . I reluctantly followed her out onto the dance floor .
They had music playing so most people were dancing . Sophia was very good at dealing with her problems , getting drunk and dancing .

I ament a dancer so i pulled Sophia with her back towards me and i just placed my hands on her hips . I followed her lead and swayed with the music .

Then i could feel something growing in my pants . Why did she make dancing so sexy ?

" Hey let's go get shots ."

I had to say it into her ear because the music was so loud . My head was still on her shoulder when she turned around . She grabbed my face and started kissing me . Hot , passionate desperate kisses .

I kissed her back but i wasn't really sure why she was doing this . Probably the plan .

I broke away and looked at her wild eyes bouncing in her head . She's drunk on alcohol but i think i'm drunk on her .

She led me by the hand to the bar where we took shots . I only took two though i didn't wanna get wasted .

She finished her drink and led me back to our table . She sat on her stool and pulled me toward her . Even though i was standing she still had to look up to me .

" Why does alcohol do this to me ?"

" Do what 'baby '?" I put emphasis on the baby in case people were listening but from what she just did i think it's believable.

" Makes me so .."

" Horny ?"

" But only for you ."

Her eyes darkened when she said the last part and i felt my knees buckle . I thought it was the alcohol to but right now i'm not that drunk and i need Sophia .

" We're both drunk and i know we shouldn't but Ace right now i need to get out of here . "

She pulled me down by my collar and whispered in my ear .

" I want you to fuck me -."

I grabbed her and took her off the chair .

" Say less Sophia ."

I texted my driver and he was waiting outside.
We got in the back and drove back to the house .

Sophia was whispering all the things she was going to let me do to her and what she was going to do to me for the whole drive .

We got out in front of the house and the driver left . We went inside and i locked the door . No one was up so i grabbed Sophia and put her on the counter .

I took her shoes off and then mine . She had my suit jacket on but ripped it off and threw it behind her .

I picked her up and lifted her upstairs walking towards my room . I closed the door then placed Sophia down .

I unzipped her dress and she let it drop to the ground revealing the lace lingerie underneath.

I was practically on my knees . She undid the buttons on my shirt and i took it off . I stepped out of my pants and then led her to my bed .

I sat on the edge and put her on top of me . Her kisses were hot and she let out soft moans as she began moving back and forth in my lap .

" If you don't stop that i'm going to come right now ."

" Make me ."

Her eyes were wild , i picked her up and threw her on the bed before kissing up her neck .

I used one hand to prop myself up and the other to slowly torture her .

" So wet ."

" Only for you ." She breathed out .
I couldn't take it any longer . I needed to feel her right now .

I unclasped her bra and then took the thong off her throwing them behind me . She took my dick in her hand and slowly started moving her hand up and down .

" Are you sure you wanna do this ?"

" Ace i need a distraction."

I slowly thrusted into her watching her face to make sure there were no signs of discomfort.

" Oh Ace ." I began picking up my pace gripping the headboard above her for stability.
I used my thumb to stimulate her clit and her hands immediately gripped the bed sheets .

I left marks all down her tits and chest. I fisted her breast and started thrusting harder into her causing her to moan louder .

Her nails clawed at my back . She looked so breathtaking lying under me . I never get tired of looking at this girl .

I was close but i couldn't tell if she was so i licked my finger and started rubbing her clit faster .

Her moans were causing me to feel as if i was high like my own symphony .She looked breathtaking right now .

Her lips were parted and her eyes were hooded . Sweat beginning to form on her chest . Her hair was spread out over my pillow all wild .

I was close and i quickened my pace even more .

" Right there ."

I did as she said and continued the pace i was going .
" I'm gonna come Soph."

" Fuck ." She laid back on the pillow , her eyes rolling and i knew she was done. I pulled out and came on her tits which was so hot .

I grabbed a t-shirt from the ground and cleaned her off before throwing on fresh underwear.

" Ace i love getting you drunk ."

I'm still not that drunk .

" Drunk us knows how to have fun ."

She went to the bathroom before throwing on a pair of my boxers as shorts .

" Sleep naked ."

" No ."

" My bed my rules bitch ."

She gave me a look that was reasonably scary so i dropped it .

" Fine but at least leave your shirt off . "

She rolled her eyes but go into bed anyway with just underwear on . She lied down beside me , i was propped up on my elbow .

" You're so breathtaking."

" I know ."

" Good ."

" We would be such a hot real couple ."

" We would, wouldn't we ."

" I'm not gonna remember any of this tomorrow." She laughed . God i love her laugh .

" Pity i don't date people i work with ."

" I'm gonna make you mine ."

She looked up at me , slowly running her hand through my hair .

" And how are you gonna do that ?"

" I'm gonna make you fall in love with me ."
Her face dropped almost in sadness but then she smiled again .

" Good luck with that ."

She played with my hair for a couple minutes before she dozed off . I laid down beside her and pulled her into me .Out of reflex i'm guessing her leg wrapped around me .

I don't want this to be over when we wake up .
I want her to remember tonight .
I don't want her to blame it on the alcohol and regret tonight.
I want her to want me the same way i want her .

We don't always get what we want in life .
But i better .

________________________________