3.

•ace

" Get her out of there, now ."

I was already have way down the stairs from the vip room . The minute that dickhead reached in his pocket i knew something was off . I was looking everywhere and that's when i saw her .

Sophia was lying on the ground not moving and i couldn't tell if she was breathing. I've seen a lot of people die but i got this feeling in my chest almost panic when i saw her lifeless body .

" Sophia ."

Ihad my hand at the back of her head supporting her and i was trying to get her to wake up . Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head .

I picked her up quickly and brought her out to the car where i had Mason waiting . I sent Greg to deal with that fat fuck that did this to her.

I carefully laid her in the backseat and put her head on my lap .

" Go ."

We got to the house and i sent Mason to go look for Greg . I took Sophia up to my room because god knows what state Mason left hers in .

I laid her on the bed and pulled a t-shirt on over her dress before slipping it off her . I made sure to look away , i'm cruel but i'm not sick .

I could see her beginning to move slightly but her eyes were still rolling . If only i knew what he had given her would ware off soon but i didn't . So i picked her up and brought her to my bathroom setting her down on a blanket .

I had to get whatever he gave her out . I didn't know if it was safe so i had no choice . I reached my fingers into her mouth holding her up .

" Forgive me Sophia ."

She gagged and i knew i had done it then . I held her up more securely and rubbed her back trying to get her to come back to me .

She got sick a couple times before there was nothing left . She sat back against me and i could tell she was weak .

I carried her back to my bed and laid her down covering her up .I quickly changed into sweatpants so if she woke up she wouldn't be uncomfortable and got into bed .

Whatever the boys did can wait till tomorrow. If there's one thing i stick by it's that my mafia is family , no matter what .

I would have done the same for either of the boys if it had been them .

I fell asleep quite quickly but was woken a couple hours later by screaming . I jolted awake and realised it was Sofia . She was clutching her stomach and crying out in pain .

" Sophia , just take deep breaths for me
ok ".

I knew i couldn't give her anything because it could react with what she took .I climbed over to her and put her back resting against my chest .

I remembered my mom teaching me not to lie down when ur stomach hurts . I didn't know if it was true but i still tried .

Her crying had now died down a bit and i continued to rock her back and forth . I laid her down again and went to grab a wash cloth .

I wet it and went back to where she was lying . Her face was pale and she had beads of sweat dripping down her face .

I slowly began dabbing her face and i thought she was drifting back to sleep so i got into bed . She was shivering and was now freezing . I was trying to cover her more when i felt her hand on my chest .

I pulled her closer because she was like ice and her head rested in the crook of my neck .I pray she doesn't remember this but i know i won't be able forget .

I woke up but tried not to move when i noticed Sofia was still on me fast asleep . I carefully slipped out of bed and got into the shower .

When i went back to my room i threw on sweatpants and asked Mason to come keep an eye on Sophia while i went to get her something to wear .

" Ace she's waking up ".

I walked in and saw Sophia stirring but moving fully .
Her eyes opened and i sent Mason to go get Greg his mom was a nurse from what i remember.

" Ace? ."

She looked panicked , i walked over into her view and sat on the side of the bed . She sat up a bit as she winced , clearly her stomach still giving her trouble .

"Do you remember what happened?"

" Am .. kinda i think ". She rubbed her eyes and took a drink of the water Mason brought .

" It was all going fine until he called me Sophia . I told him my name was Rebecca ".

" How did he know ?"

" I don't know . I played along though because i had seen the gun in his jacket pocket so i went with him towards the back exit acting as if i was gonna go home with him . I knew about the drugs in his back pocket ".

" Wait you what ?"

" I knew he was gonna drug me ".

" Why would you play along if you knew it was gonna happen you didn't know what he was gonna give you ".

" Because Ace when he was busy slamming me against that wall i dropped a bug . He stepped on it so now we know his exact where about. As i said , i've never failed a job ".

She then tried to stand up to probably walk away but her legs gave in and i had to catch her with one arm and use the other to pull the shirt down .

" That was fucking sad ".

" Shut up ".

She reluctantly let me help her to her room . I helped her into bed and i was reaching for her phone when she moved and my knee slipped knocking me on top of her .

My hand sprung out and landed just beside her head keeping me from completely squishing her . Our faces were inches apart .

Her breathing had quickened . I loved the affect i had on her . Her arm reached up and she tangled her fingers in my hair tugging slightly . She brought my head down to her level and that's when it hit me .

" Wait ". She sighed releasing my hair and sitting up more .

" What ?"

" You're still seventeen ".

She rolled her eyes and continued tangling her hands in my hair . She dipped down and started kissing along my neck driving me crazy .

" Sophia come on we can't ."

She didn't even pause she just kept going and i could feel her hand inching closer to my waist band .

" Ace no one would have to know it would be a little fun nothing else".

It was getting harder and harder to resist her sitting there in my t-shirt .

" When are you eighteen ?"

" Saturday ."

It was Tuesday meaning i had to go four days without fucking Sophia . Shouldn't be hard .

I got off her bed leaving her pissed off and she stayed in her room all day . There was something about her .

Pity i don't do underage .

I mean yeah i've wanted to fuck girls before but it's like it goes beyond that . I've just met her and she's already slept in my bed twice . No one sleeps in my bed .

Then again , Sophia isn't no one .

_______________________________