8.

•Sophia

" Stop staring at me ."

" Why , it's fun watching you squirm ."

Ace tightened his grip on me so now our chests were against each other .

" Your gonna make me blush with all these compliments." He didn't like me being sarcastic so i expected a comment on this .

" Oh believe me i'm gonna make you do more than blush ." Not what i expected , but not complaining.

" Is that so ?"

" Mhm."
He used one arm to support me and the other to move my hair out of the way and then he kissed me .His tongue grazed my bottom lip before he moved down to my neck .

" Ace this feels so good but i don't want any more hickeys no one can know we did this ."

He laughed before leaning forward and pushing me back onto the bed and attacking my neck again .

" Your mine so i do as i please ."

I backed away using my elbows to prop me up .
" And who said i'm 'yours' ?"

" Get back over here ."

" I don't want anyone knowing we did this it's just a bit of fun so no hickeys ."

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards him but no too harshly .

" I want everyone to know your with me tonight it's apart of the plan ."

" What plan ?"

" I'll tell you later ."

He had busied himself with leaving marks all up along my neck causing my breathing to quicken .His hand snaked down my torso and he slipped his hand into my underwear.

" So wet ." He breathed onto my neck .

Then i heard Mason calling Ace's name and i realised he had taken my shirt and pants off .

" I'm gonna kill that boy i swear to god ."

He looked at me and how exposed i was and quickly grabbed his bed sheets covering me before Mason barged into Ace's room .

" I cant find Sophia i think whoever took those pictures-",he stopped and saw me .
" Good morning Sophia how did you sleep ?"

He had an extremely forced smile on his face .

" What pictures Mason ?"

I saw something in his hand and got off the bed using the sheets to cover me .

" Let me see those ."

He sprinted down the hall and i ran after him followed by Ace .

" Sophia you're not wearing any clothes get back into my room ."

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder before bringing me back to his room .

I threw on my t-shirt and shorts and then turned to look at Ace sitting on his bed with his hands running through his hair . He always did that when he was stressed .

" What pictures Ace . Cut the bullshit ."

" Sophia please just sit down ."

" No . Not until you tell me what the fuck is going on ."

He stood up and i sat where he was sitting while he got the pictures off Mason .

He came in and shut the door . He bent down in front of me and left them on my lap before resting his hands on the sides of my thighs .