6.

• Sophia
We got to the house and it was late and i had planned on going to sleep but then Mason came into the living room with drinks .

Seriously all these people do is drink .

" Absolutely not ."

" You turned 18 come on just have a drink with us ."

I pulled him aside while Ace and Greg sat on the sofa sipping their drinks .

" Ok obviously you know what happened last night but it was a mistake it can't happen again so i need you to keep me away from Ace ok ?"

He agreed and we went back out to the living room . I quickly changed into a t-shirt and shorts before sitting beside Mason .

Mason was quite muscular and he was sitting quite spread out so i was squished .

" Sophia your getting squished come sit over here there's more room ."

Greg being polite really wasn't helping my situation because he was right beside Ace .

I cant drink and be near him .

He was staring at me while we all talked and after a while i started to get irritated so i left to go to the bathroom .

I was on my way down the hall when i got a text from Mason that just read
-he's coming towards u sorry couldn't delay him.

Then my phone was grabbed out of my hand . I looked up and saw Ace standing in front of me .

" You have got to stop doing that ."

I grabbed it back but i knew he already saw the text . I went to move but he side stepped in front of me .

" Seriously?"

I moved and he did it again .

"You're avoiding me , aren't you ?"

" No that's ridiculous why would i do that ?"

" Maybe because last night i took you upstairs and we fuc-"

"Ok ,ok please you do not need to bring that up ."

He smiled clearly amused by my embarrassment.

" That was a mistake , we work together it can't happen again ."

" Oh yes it certainly can . I'm the boss after
all ."

He moved towards me and brushed a piece of my hair out of my face . He was about to lean closer when i bolted into the living room . Well fast walked i didn't wanna look stupid .

I could hear him walking behind me so i quickly made my way to the couch cause Mason had left .Then Ace sat right beside me even though there was no room .

I was being squashed so i moved to get up but he grabbed my legs and put them on his lap acting normal to the boys .

His thumb was drawing circles on my leg that was sending shivers down my spine . I tried to focus on the conversation and after a couple minutes i calmed down .

A few drinks later i was more relaxed even though Ace had now rested a hand on my thigh . Alcohol tended to have that effect on me .

It calmed me down but it also made me well .. horny.Especially for Ace and i don't know why .

Mason and Greg started arguing again about something and that's when Ace pulled me further towards him so i was now on his lap . It tickled so i was laughing when he started whispering in my ear .

" I cant wait til these two idiots go to bed .I wanna bend you over that kitchen counter and i -" .

I slapped his arm and his smile only grew . This is exactly what you didn't want happening Sophia .Mason noticed Ace and he got up from where he was sitting .