10.

• sophia

I woke up to the all too familiar headache due to the amount of alcohol i drank . I felt something or more specifically someone move under me and i felt like hitting myself .

I groaned and he laughed .

" Ace , if you ever let me drink again i'll chop your balls off ."

" Bit of a headache ?"

" You aren't funny ."I sat up but then realised i had no top on and Ace was staring right at my tits .

I turned around and grabbed his button up from last night throwing it on and buttoning a couple buttons .

"I do wish you hadn't done that ."

He sat up and placed a kiss on my neck . I turned around and gave him a glare .

" What no morning sex ?"

" Again , not funny . Ugh i cant believe we had sex ."

" Again ."

" Yes Ace again . Why are drunk us so horny ."

" Sober me is equally as horny ."

I slapped him on the side before getting out of bed . I went to the bathroom and took painkillers i found in his cabinet .

I sat back on his bed wanting to kill myself .

" Do you remember what i said last night ?"

Weird question.
" No . I do remember that you were inside me though can't seem to forget that ."

He laughed again before sitting up and going on his phone .

He was frowning at his phone before turning it around to me . It was a picture from my instagram from a year ago of me in Italy in a bikini .

" As your fake boyfriend take it down ."

" Cute ."

" Sophia anyone can just look at that ."

" That's like the whole point ."

He just rolled his eyes before continuing to scroll probably still on my instagram.

" Can i ask you a question?"

I nodded .
" Do you regret last night?"

He was off his phone and sitting against his headboard. I sat in front of him on the bed .

" Obviously."

" Why ?"

" We had sex we work together it's weird ."

He studied my face before getting out of bed . He threw on some sweatpants and went into the bathroom .

I changed into one of his t-shirt's because his button up was kinda see through. I walked downstairs and Ace was right behind me . We walked into the kitchen and Mason was stood with his arms folded .

" Sophia you told me you weren't gonna sleep with him again."

" I didn't ."

He pointed to the jacket and shoes thrown on the tiles .

" We were tired ."

" Why are you wearing his shirt then ?"

Shit .
" This is mine are you calling my clothes boy clothes ."

" Then explain the hickeys on your neck . "

I didn't answer i just covered my face with my hands .