28.

•sophia

" Please no i can't loose you i love you . Please you cant be gone ."

Mason came into the room and tried to lift me back .

" What are you doing ?"

" He cant be gone Mason ."

" He's not dead . I was trying to say I'm sorry you can't see him he hasn't woke up ."

" So he isn't dead ?"

I was trying to stop the tears .

" No gorgeous i'm perfectly fine ."

I turned around and his eyes were opening . A smirk on his face . I dove onto him not caring that he groaned .

" I thought i lost you oh my god never do that to me again . Ever . I was so scared ."

" Your heart is beating so fast ."

I let go for a second and kissed him . I don't know why . I broke away first .

" Don't do that to me . Ever again ."

My breathing was still really quick .

" I'm gonna give you two some space . Not that i don't love this rom com you two got going on here ."

He left and i climbed onto his lap straddling him . My arms were around his neck my head on his shoulder .

" I woke up and Mason said i'm sorry and you were dead but you're not and i felt like i couldn't breathe and i still can't and -"

" Soph take a deep breath for me ."

I took one . Then i sat back .

" Wait me ? You're the one that was hurt . Oh god ."

I quickly climbed off him and moved the bloody sheets .
It was on the side of his thigh . It looked like the bullet just about got him .

Ones like that take like two weeks to heal . It was bandaged up . I moved the sheets and carefully sat back beside him.

" You're ok i'm not sore . Come here ."

I sat in front of him and kissed him again . I just can't get my heart to slow down .

" That wasn't very best friend of you ."

" Neither was you being an idiot and nearly getting killed trying to save me ."

" Trying ? Baby if it weren't for me you'd be dead . Some credit please ?"

" No i hate you . You could have seriously gotten hurt Ace ."

" Like id ever let anything happen to you ."

" If you die i'm just gonna kill myself anyway . But at your funeral so i get all the attention."

" You bitch . Permission granted though that's funny . So . You kissed me ."

" I had just found out you weren't dead ."

" You kissed me twice ."

" I was happy you weren't dead ."

" Do i get another for saving you ?"

I kissed his cheek .

" Good enough ."

" I'm not leaving your side til that's healed . I feel so bad ."

" Sleepover time !"

" Until it's healed ."

" Knew id get you back in my bed ."