5.

•Sophia

I was on Aces lap . I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts . We were just watching the card game when i felt Ace's breath on my neck .

I didn't feel bad about lying . It was fun . Now though with his hand travelling up my thigh i don't know if it was a good idea .

I slapped it away laughing but he just did it
again .

" When i get up follow me and don't say a word ok ?"

I nodded as he stood up setting me back down on the ground .

We were half way to the stairs when i heard Greg .

"Wait where are you two off to ?"

" Bed . Early start ." He kept it short and sweet .

"Oh i don't feel well so i'm gonna head off to."

They nodded and continued their game but i doubt they were convinced. I didn't know what was gonna happen upstairs but all i know is i want Ace . He trailed behind me as i walked towards hallway where our rooms are .

I turned towards my door when he stopped me .

"Where do you think you're going ?"

" Awfully tired i'm gonna go to sleep ".

I smirked at him as i opened my door about to go in when i was thrown over his shoulder .

He walked into his room closing the door . He threw me on the bed causing me to let out a shriek .

He seemed to like that because he instantly pinned me to the bed and started kissing all down my neck . He had my hands pinned above my head .

After a couple seconds he broke away and my lips met his for the first time . You know how when you're with someone you either have that rhythm or you don't . Well Ace and i had that rhythm . It was electric .

" You're gonna pay for teasing me all week ."

He broke away to take his shirt off and joggers leaving him just in underwear. He climbed back toward me and his hands slipped under my t shirt while he placed kisses all down my neck .

He lifted the shirt over my head leaving me in my black bra . His hands moved down and ripped the little shorts i had on off . Thank god i wore matching underwear.

I had a black thong on under the shorts . He groaned and his lips met mine again . It was passionate and rough and that same time .

Then he slid his hand down my torso sending shivers down my spine. He slipped his hand inside my underwear and began fingering my clit . I could barely kiss him back .

" Struggling already ?"

He smirked as i pulled my lip between my teeth to keep from moaning . I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

He pulled his hand away and i sat up
confused . He moved back and sat against the bed frame . I didn't move .

" Come to me . I don't bite , unless you want me to ?"

A cheeky grin spread across his features . His bloodshot eyes were dark and hooded with lust . His hair was messy which i've always had a soft spot for .

I moved toward him and kneeled beside him . I knew he wanted me to sit on his lap but i liked playing with him .

I kissed right beside his ear and his arm moved around me . I resisted for a second laughing at how annoyed he got .

His hand gripped my hip tighter and then i gave in needing to be closer to him .
He pulled me into his lap and i felt him under me .

He kissed from my neck over my shoulder and down to my bra . His fingers easily undid the clasp and his slid it off my arms throwing it beside him .