---FIVE---

(I would advise, if you haven't already, to go and read the original book I wrote. This chapter isn't gonna make any sense if you haven't read it.)

A scream filled the room as Seto woke up. His skin wwas  damp with sweat and tears.

That had happened? 

The brunette sat in his bed, allowing the tears to continue to trickle down his face. The image of Brice's bloodied face stuck in Seto's mind. 

Brice had died.

"Brice had died," Seto muttered out, clutching the bed sheets with such a tight grip his knuckles were turning white. "My troops had killed Brice."

A lump sat in Seto's throat. "I had died."

There was no longer a doubt in his mind, that was another life. He and Brice were in love and they both died on the same day. Were they still in love? Seto had felt a connection with him.

He shook his head and pulled the bed sheets of himself. The store owner also wiped his tears away. No use in crying over something in a past life. He then dragged himself over to the shower, stripped down, then took a shower. It was refreshing to get all the sweat off of his body.

After he had finished and put his clean clothes on, he decided to call Brice. When he opened his phone, Seto noticed he had already been called.

Multiple times.

Seto stared at the phone. They were all from Brice. Soon there was another call, Seto picked it up.

"Seto?" an urgent Brice asked before Seto could even say 'hello'.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can we meet up? I just..." Brice trailed off. "Need to see you."

Seto felt his cheeks heat up. "Alright. Do you want to come to the bookstore?"

"Yes. Where is it?"

Seto explained where it was and Brice agreed to meet him there. They said goodbyes and hung up.

As Seto got his satchel and hoodie, all he could think about was how urgent he had sounded. He left his house and jogged down to the store, which wasn't very far away. 

Seto unlocked the door and turned the closed sign into an open sign. He then went over to his desk and started to tidy things up. Why was he doing that? He always kept it slightly messy.

To impress Brice, that's why. 

While Seto was tidying up, the door opened, causing the bell above the door to chime. As always, he stopped what he was doing and turned around to greet the costumer.

"Hello and wel-"

His usual greeting was cut off by a hug. Seto stiffened. Who was this person who randomly came and hugged him?

The person stepped back after a few minutes of the hug. 

Not surprising, Seto thought, looking up at Brice's face. He did say he was gonna come.

Brice had on the biggest grin ever. "I'm so glad you are alive!" Brice said, pulling Seto back into a hug.

Then memories flooded Seto's thoughts. He found himself hugging the blonde back, laying his head on his shoulder. Good thing they were the same height now, unlike in the past life. Maybe Seto was even an inch or two taller.

"I'm glad you  are alive too," Seto whispered into Brice's ear. "I watched you die." Water started to form in Seto's eyes again.

Brice pulled away from Seto looking him in the eyes with a sad expression. "I'm so sorry," he said placing a gentle kiss on Seto's head.

Whoa.

Whoa.

WHOA.

Seto's cheeks flushed, leaving him a crimson color. He kissed him.

He kissed him.

Brice's face was also a bright red. "U-uh, sorry," the blonde rubbed the back of his neck. "It just kind of happened naturally."

Seto smiled at him, pecking the blonde on the cheek. "I understand, it was another life."

The two smiled at each other.

---