---ELEVEN---

"Like, the Herobrine?" Seto whispered out, eyes widening.

Herobrine let out a sigh and walked closer to Seto, making the sorcerer back up in fright. "No, I'm fake," the creature said sarcarsticly as he knelt next to the sorcerer.

Seto's eyes dimmed even more as Herobrine gazed into his eyes. He suddenly reached out a hand and put it on Seto's chin, earning a yelp from the sorcerer. Studying him, Herobrine, tilted his head back and forth.

"Honestly," Herobrine said angrily, making Seto jump. "The fact he reset everything because of you."

He let go of Seto's chin, making him visibly more calm.

Thoughts and worries flew through Seto's head. What was Herobrine going to do? Where was Brice? What did he mean reset?

"W-who reset everything?" Seto stuttered out.

The creature ignored him. He muttered some things, but all Seto could make out was "But that doesn't mean Notch can reset everything because he didn't do what he was suppose to."

"What?"

Herobrine looked back at over at Seto. "Nothing."

Seto wanted to say something sarcastic, but didn't out of fear for his own life. Instead, he just sat there, breathing heavily.

After a while of think, Herobrine groaned and looked over at Seto, eyes blazing. "Can you not breathe so damn loud? You sound like a horse."

Taken aback, Seto tried to quiet his breathing. He didn't want any trouble with this guy.

~~~

"What do you mean, you know where Seto is?" Brice said, still ready to fight Notch.

Notch groaned. "I mean I know where he is, dumbass."

Brice growled, literally growled, under his breath. "Then where is he?"

The caped figure walked up to the blonde. "With Herobrine."

The blonde's eyes widened. "What?"

"You heard me."

"Where?" Brice shouted, grabbing onto Notch's shoulders. Notch glared at him and waved his hand.

"Hands off the artwork." The blonde's hands started to burn, causing him to cry out and recoil.

"You ass!" he yelled, holding his hands close to his chest.

Alesa, having an motherly instinct, ran over to him and examined his hands. Adam flipped out and cussed out the bearded man.

Sighing, Notch waved his hand and Adam flew against the wall. Alesa lifted her red haired head and cried out, running over to her spouse.

"This could have been voided," Notch said, looking at Brice, who was glaring at him again.

"What are you talking about?"

Notch walked closer to Brice. "If you hadn't fucked up and fallen in love with a sorcerer, this wouldn't have happened. You would still be in this life." He trailed off.

"What?"

"You two weren't suppose to fall in love."

~~~

"You gonna talk?" Herobrine asked, continuing to stare at Seto from the other side of the room. "Like, do you have any questions?"

Seto nodded frantically. "What do you mean by reset?"

"The world. Notch reset the world because you two fucked up."

"Us two?"

The creature nodded. "You and Brice. For some reason, you made Brice fall in love with you and you eventually fell in love as well." He paused. "In the original plan, you were killed the second week of captivity. Brice had talked them out of it."

Seto sat there, eyes wide. They weren't suppose to have a happy ending together.

They were never meant to be.

~~~

Brice's eyes widened. "We- wait- what?"

Notch smirked. "You. Two. Aren't. Meant. To. Be."

---

I like this girl with this girl at my school

And she can't tell

I cri