---THIRTEEN---

Updated six days ago

whoops

---

The cool blade lay across Seto's neck. The sorcerer didn't move, eyes wide and filled with a startled look. Brice hated this. His (unofficial) boyfriend's life was on the line and he couldn't do anything about it without risking the brunette's life.

Herobrine stood behind Seto still, smirking. He was enjoying this way too much in Brice's opinion. 

"Your move," Herobrine said, staring at Brice with his pupilless eyes.

Still clutching his sword, Brice asked, "What do you want from us?"

"I've already told you. Or Notch has," Herobrine answered. "You guys aren't meant to be."

"And why is that?" Brice asked, raising his voice.

Herobrine shrugged, unknowingly letting the knife press in closer to Seto's neck. The sorcerer bit his lip, not wanting to let out a gasp as he sharp pain could be felt on his neck. "I'm not sure. According to Notch it isn't the way of things."

Brice's eyes widened, becoming aware of Seto's distress. A trickle of blood trailed down Seto's neck. Brice was mad now. Notch had said they weren't 'meant to be' and now Seto, his Seto, was getting hurt.

Oh hell no.

HIs grib on the sword tightened. "I don't give a damn. Now let him go."

An amused look drifted onto Herobrine's face. "Or what?"

In a flash of yellow and black, Brice was next to Herobrine, diamond sword to his neck. Herobrine's grip on the knife loosened as he recoiled from Brice's inhuman action. Seto took advantage of this, grabbing Herobrine's wrist with both hands and twisting opposite ways. The force made Herobrine cry out and drop the knife. The sorcerer shot down and out of Herobrine's grasp, grabbing the knife the had clattered to the floor. He spun around and held the knife close to the creature's chest.

Seto let out a laugh, the first noise he had made in a while. "My, how the tables have turned," he observed, smirking at the shocked man before him.

Brice was still scowling, pondering if he should behead the creature or not. 

He did deserve it.

Seto was finally on a material that wasn't sucking the life out of him and wasn't under a spell either. He felt in power again. He could already feel his eyes starting to glow again. "So Brice, what are we going to do with this fellow?" Seto asked, still holding the knife to Herobrine's chest.

"I want to behead him," Brice said through gritted teeth. "He made you bleed."

Seto held a gloved hand up to the thin line across his neck. It was really small in all honesty. "You do realize I used to fight wars all the time, right? This is nothing."

Brice repeated how Herobrine had made Seto bleed as Seto's hand glowed and healed the tiny stab wound. "At any rate, I doubt you can kill him. He's a little immortal." Brice just grumbled at Seto's point, which was correct. "Let's just lock him in her for a while, let Sky and Alesa deal with him. I can cast a spell on the stone that will strengthen it enough to weaken his magic."

The human said nothing, but followed Seto's instructions and led Herobrine into a cell that didn't have its door knocked out. After he had chained him to the wall, Seto walked in and muttered something under his breath. His eyes glowed as he drifted up a little. Sparks flew away from him and hit the walls, the ceiling, and the floor. The stones glowed a faint purple then dimmed.

Seto drifted out, unfazed.

"Notch is still around," Brice stated as he messed with his sword. Seto nodded.

"We should go and look for him. Get him out of your castle."

Steps echoed through the corridor.

"There is no need to come and find me."

---