---Ryan---

"Isn't your name Seth?" You ask.

The now blue haired male shrugged.

You sigh and sit in a swivel chair, looking at him. "What do you want?"

You had just read another one of his stories. He had killed them off.

Again.

Of course, now you were a little bittersweet towards him.

"I want to say thanks for reading this series," he said, sitting in another swivel chair. He began to spin. "it was really fun making it and your guy's comments made my day." He smirked. "Especially that one about Seto riding Brice."

You gave him an awkward glance. Ryan only shrugged. "Not even kidding. It was like midnight and I burst out laughing."

Cracking a smile, you remembered that comment.

"Anyway," Ryan said in a singsong voice. "If you can't tell, this was a two book series. It's over. Done. Fin."

"What's your point?"

He smirked. "Just saying thanks again for the support. Oh and some shameless self promotion."

You groaned.

Ryan ignored you and went one. "I'm writing a Skylox story with Enderlox and Skybrine. I'd appreciate if you'd check it out."

Maybe you would. Who doesn't like some good skylox now and again.

The blue haired teen got out of his chair and went over to you. You looked up at him, cocking an eyebrow.

He placed a hand on your shoulder and smiled, almost sadly. "I hope to see you again."

"Thanks for reading."

~The End~

🎉 Paint and Books (SetoSolace) Sequel to And The Drums Rolled On hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉