---FIFTEEN---

I'm not sure how you guys didn't see this coming

I killed both of them off last time guys

---
"Brice!" Seto cried out, tears streaming down his cheeks as his eyes dimmed. "Brice! No!"

Notch ignored Seto's cries of misery and went over to his brother. With a swift blow with the flaming sword, the chain around his ankle shattered. They both teleported away.

The deed was done.

The sorcerer gasped in pain as he tried to push the rumble off himself. He needed to get to Brice.

"I can't lose you again," Seto whispered as he pounded his fists against the rumble. "I can't."

He focused. Hard. Maybe he could teleport out and by Brice. His damp eyes glowed slightly.

Just enough.

He felt his matter shift as he moved to a different location. Right by Brice.

Crying out in pain, he fell to the ground. His legs were both broken now and he couldn't stand. But he could crawl.

Slowly, he made his way to Brice. He was soon there and he rested his head in the blonde's chest.

He was breathing, but it was shallow and fast.

Breathing out in relief, Seto looked at Brice. His blue eyes were shut tight. Seto noticed his pain.

"Brice?" the brunette whispered out. He gasped as his eyes found there way to the blood coated floor and shirt.

Memories flooded into Seto's mind. Not again, not again, not again!

It was exactly like before, just a different location.

The sorcerer felt a hand lay gently on his chin. The hand turned his face slowly, so Seto was facing Brice's face. It wasn't bloodstained at all.

Brice smiled sadly at Seto. Too tired to speak, he mouthed: I'm so sorry, my love.

That broke Seto. The held back tears let go and streamed down his face. "I couldn't save you. I wasn't able to save you! I can't save you!" Seto sobbed into Brice's chest. "I'm so fucking weak!"

Brice held his hands on either side of Seto's face, cupping then gently. He looked at him for a moment then placed his lips gently on the brunette's. Seto kissed back.

Seto felt Brice loosen his grip on Seto's face. Seto reopened his eyes. The arms that were cupping his face fell to the ground.

Brice was gone.

"No. Nononono," Seto muttered shaking his head. "Please don't. You can't. Brice, I love you. This can't be real. This isn't possible."

The heavy stench of blood finally met Seto's nose, causing him to throw up. It was happening again.

Why?

---

ALL THAT IS IN MY FEED ARE SAD AND CONFUSED COMMENTS

WHAT HAVE I DONE