---SIX---

The blonde went over to one of the many bookshelves that was present in the store. "How has this life been going?" he asked Seto, who was continuing to organize his desk.

"It's been going well. I love the technology now-a-days, as well as the education," Seto answered. "Also how civilization is coming along, with the stores and stuff."

Brice laughed. "It's not like there wasn't stores before."

The store owner blushed a little bit out of embarrassment. "Y-yeah, but its not like the shops back then." He trailed off then attempted to change the topic by asking Brice what he does now.

"I'm a graphic designer in this life. People ask me to make t-shirt and poster designs a lot," he explained. "But most of the money I get is by doing paintings and selling them to galleries."

Seto looked up from what he was doing. "Do you have any of your drawings on you?"

The artist looked over at Seto. "Yeah. Do you want to see some?"

"Well duh."

Brice slung the backpack he had on off his shoulders and made his way over to a table, Seto following him. After setting the backpack on the table, he unzipped it and pulled a pad of paper out of it. Seto examined the pad of paper, the front was just a flimsy piece of card board, as well as the back. Those protected the paper from bending.

Carefully, Brice handed it to Seto. The store owner grabbed it gingerly, feeling the cardboard on his skin. He then opened the pad, revealing the first sketch. It was a sketch of a pond.  The picture was made with colored pencil. Seto marveled at how Brice had captured the blue-green of the pond and the mushroom biome in the distance.

He flipped to the next page. This one was a sketch of an elderly lady. She was sitting on a park bench, handing wheat to a cow which was standing next to her. Even with just a ballpoint pen, Brice had captured the woman's gental features perfectly.

Seto flipped to the next page, awe-struck by the vibrant colors.

"You are incredibly talented," Seto breathed out, tearing his eyes from the page to look up at Brice. The artist's face was a pink color.

He laughed lightly. "Thank you."

Seto nodded and looked back down at the picture, flipping to the next page, a water-color picture of a snow biome. The picture was hyper realistic and Seto could have sworn it was a photo. "Incredible."

The author flipped through the pad of paper. Soon, the pictures turned into things that Seto recognized.

One was a picture of Ty as a jester. The motley Ty had on was just as Seto remembered it. Purple and green striped bore on the plastic like clothe. His hat and scarf had many bells on them, all of them shining.

The next page was of Adam and Alesa, both of the with crowns and capes. Adam held onto a golden sword. Alesa held onto a bow. It looked as if she was in the process of drawing it back. They both looked like they were ready for battle.

Five more pages were filled with images from the dreams. One was of the courtyard. A few were of battles.

The next one surprised Seto though.

It was of him. The sorcerer version of him. He was looking up at something. The iron shoulder plates reflected the light. His red cape hung around him, flowing back slightly from a slight draft. Brown locks lay lightly on his head, some of his hair spilled out over his white head band.

The most impressive thing about Seto's portrait was his face. It was shaded with great detail, highlighted evenly. His lips were a pale pink and looked rather soft. A light blush was on the picture version of Seto's face. The brown eyes were bright.

Seto felt himself get hotter as he looked at the picture. He flipped the page to find another picture of him. This one was made of graphite.

The picture was of this life. It was a scene of him staring ahead, a drink in hand, not yet unwrapped sandwich in front of him on the table. This was when we met in this life, Seto realized. His hair was going in different directions in this picture, but Brice had managed to shade the locks of hair perfectly. The glasses sat low on the bridge of Seto's nose, revealing wide eyes.

Seto looked back up at Brice, who was now blushing as well. They both were blushing now.

The store owner complimented Brice on his talent again. The graphic designer did not answer. Puzzled, Seto stared at Brice.

"Brice?"

The blonde looked up from where he was staring at the floor and stared back at Seto. The blonde's gaze cause Seto's heart to speed up. 

The artist, blushed a little more. He looked away. "May I have my art back?" he asked.

"U-umm yeah, of course." Seto handed the pad of paper to Brice who carefully took it and placed it back in his backpack.

The artist looked at his watch after he packed up. "I need to meet up with a costumer," he stated.

Seto laughed at how familiar of this situation. "Alright," the book store owner said, adjusting his glasses.

Brice slung his backpack over his shoulder and looked up slightly at Seto. Quickly, he grabbed Seto's jacket and pulled him down slightly to Brice's level. The brunette felt lips smash against his. He realized who's lips these belonged to and kissed back.

Brice then pulled away and laughed at Seto's bright red face.

He walked to the door and waved, opening the door and sending the bell chiming. Seto waved back shyly as Brice walked out of the store.

---

Blue is getting everywhere because of my hair oh wow