𝟏𝟐 ✫ 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

    𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 lot easier to accomplish last night, mostly because of all the stress and the anxiety was wearing her out

𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 lot easier to accomplish last night, mostly because of all the stress and the anxiety was wearing her out. Liz knew she was going to pass out once she finished dinner and her head hit the pillow.

    However, what she wasn't ready for was the haunting nightmares that came with the fast slumber. The same nightmare she had to relive over and over again that would sometimes result in her horrible night terrors. She thought this one would be a bit more clearer, especially since she had gotten the whole truth to what happened and how she actually escaped the explosion.

    However, it was the same and confusing as it's always been. Liz hardly remembers a thing as she slipped in and out of consciousness, only the sound of her mother trying to wake her father while also trying to keep Liz awake and assure her that everything was going to be okay while reaching to unstrap her seat belt. The only thing different was that this time, Liz was able to see the blood in her mother's mouth as she spoke, the thick red liquid dripping down the corner of her lip and to her chin before Liz slipped away again.

    When she woke again, she heard her mother yelling at someone, just like Liz always remembers every time she relives this hellish day. She is not sure why she thought this nightmare would be different, maybe because she had gotten more of the story from Emmett, who had been the one to rescue her from the scene before the explosion happened. The only thing that did change was she was able to remember looking up to see Emmett's face, but Liz thinks that might have been just her own dream landscape adding him in there now that she could put a face to her rescuer, her subconscious could have just added him in there.

    Liz thankfully woke with only a small gasp, grateful that she wasn't locked into a horrible night terror. They may happen rarely but she still fears them. As she sat up on her bed, comforter still tangled in her legs, she rubbed a hand over her face as she tried to relax.

    Was she really just hearing things? It sounded like her mother was talking to someone specific, not just yelling out for help. Emmett said she was already gone by the time he arrived and Liz has no reason to doubt he was lying. So maybe there was someone else at the scene of the crash? Someone who Lori Chambers saw and was demanding they helped her daughter?

    Her ringtone going off startled the curly haired blonde, Liz grabbing her blackberry off her nightstand and picking up immediately when she saw Bella's name flashing on the screen, a bit confused because it was seven in the morning and school didn't start for another hour. It's true Liz has kind of ignored her friend this weekend, but she was ignoring everyone after spending the day with Jasper and his family. Her mind wasn't fast enough to deal with anything else, so she wanted to stay off the grid for a little bit.