𝟐 ✫ 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

     𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐙 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 into the schools parking lot, almost every single head was turned her way, the loud engine that came from her 2000 Harley Davidson was definitely enough to catch everyone's attention

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐙 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 into the schools parking lot, almost every single head was turned her way, the loud engine that came from her 2000 Harley Davidson was definitely enough to catch everyone's attention. Everyone knew the sound of that motor, that came from a particular motorcycle for which everyone knew who the owner was, which was why all the students who stood in that parking lot watched as she parked said bike before dismounting it.

     Liz hesitated, looking at all the stares she was receiving from the inside shade of her helmet, taking a moment to completely gather herself together before she pulled off it off, tucking it under her right arm. Her eyes scanned the lot, feeling her anxiety heightened and her stomach twist with nerves. Liz thought she prepared herself for this. Prepared for the sympathetic stares and the silent whispers... she knew it was inevitable in the rainy town of Forks. But preparing for it and actually living it were two very different things. Maybe she should of listened to Ester and took another day to prepare for this.

      Oh well. Too late to turn back now.

     Brushing a piece of her curly blonde hair from the front of her face, Liz inhaled deeply, grabbing her bag from the back and making her way towards the school. She tried her hardest to keep her head up, ignore the slight pain from her knee that caused her to limp with each step she took, the brace around it wasn't at all tight enough, seeing as it was slipping just a bit. Just as she was about to stopped to adjust it, a body came crashing into hers, arms tightly wrapping around her neck, almost tackling her to the ground. Luckily, Liz managed to catch herself, but that did not stop the pain that exploded from the pressure on her right knee or the sore muscles in her body, resulting in her hissing loudly from the pain. It's been almost two month, to think her muscles would of healed by now. That may just be wishful thinking on her part.

     The person, who Liz had come to terms was Angela Weber, immediately stepped back and placed a hand over her mouth. "Oh my, god Liz, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?"

     Liz bit down on her bottom lip, trying to swallow down the agonizing pain that came from when she had put pressure on her right leg to keep balanced, pushing passed that and forcing the first fake smile of the day onto her pale pink lips, the blonde finally replied. "Nope, no... I - uh... I'm good."

     Angela looked distraught, Jessica rushing over beside the both of them but managed to hold back her urge to hug the blonde girl, after witnessing what had just happened. "Liz! Your back!" Jessica sounded truly surprised by this.

     The blonde nodded, stiffly. "I'm back."

     "Seriously, Liz, I'm sorry. I just didn't know you were coming back today and when I saw you pull up, I just couldn't help myself." Angela explains to her in a rush.