𝟖 ✫ 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

    "𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐙?" The sound of Angela's voice caused the others to turn their heads upon the arrival of their new brunette friend

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐙?" The sound of Angela's voice caused the others to turn their heads upon the arrival of their new brunette friend. Although they found it strange that the two girls were insisted on coming to the beach in Bella's truck rather than in the two vans was a bit odd, but in a way Angela seemed to understand seeing is how Liz's last experience in Tyler's run-down vehicle did not end well for her. But when Bella approached the group as they were all getting out of the vehicle seeing is how they just arrived, the Weber girl became curious when one of her best friends were nowhere to be seen.

    "I swear, if you say she decided to stay home, I will up hold my promise and drag her here by her hair." Jessica hissed, looking over at Bella with a raised brow. The brunette girl just shoved her hands into her jacket pockets as the cold air made her shiver even more.

    "Uh, no - she's back at the truck. She needed a minute." Bella quickly replies, trying not to mention how she left the Chambers' teen puking outside her truck. Luckily Bella decided to park further back then where the others had, as requested from said girl herself.

    Liz was grateful that Bella was so willing to let her stay at her place last night, the blonde had informed Ester of her plans when she went home to retrieve her belongings. Though Ester was worried about her sister when she mentioned going to La Push beach the next day, she was happy Liz was so willing to get into a vehicle without the use of her medication. At least it was some kind of progress.

    The drive wasn't nearly as bad as Liz had expected it to be, as Bella took the back roads most of the way and only drove on the main roads when she really had to. Luckily the curly haired blonde managed to avoid a panic attack, but it was like as soon as Bella pulled up to the beach, a weight was lifted off her shoulders and when she thought she had made it without any problems, she opened the passenger door and vomited on the ground.

    Her nerves had become so racked with an anticipating fear that it physically caused her to become sick to her stomach. It definitely was not pretty, which is why she told Bella to go on ahead so she can recover, completely embarrassed and did not want her new friend witnessing her weakness.

    After finally pulling herself together, she makes sure she straightens herself out before zipping up her long black jacket and wrapped a blue scarf on her neck. If her idiotic friends actually go threw with their plans and surf today, she will literally give them the number for her neurologist so they could get a Head CT, it was that cold outside. Liz was always good at handling the cold, she has lived in this type of weather her whole life, so much that she actually preferred it over the heat, which is why California was a big change for her. Still, there was a difference between cold and dying of hypothermia weather and she knew that her friends are not going to last a minute out there in the ocean.