𝟑𝟕 ✫ 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 have been on the flight to Italy for five hours now

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 have been on the flight to Italy for five hours now. They were seated in the middle section of the plane, all in the same row. Both Bella and Alice sat in between the two blondes, much to Jasper's disappointment, but respectfully accepted Liz's decision for some space.

    They spent the better part of the flight forming a plan on how they were going to stop Edward. Any situation involving him or Alice going to their brother themselves were proven unsuccessful by Alice, as Edward would clearly hear them coming and only make him act quicker. Bella was the only option in stopping his brother from pulling a Romeo and Juliet, which is exactly what this was.

    Liz had fallen asleep about an hour ago, which Jasper was grateful for, knowing how badly the drive to the airport had really shaken her, but the medication she took seemed to have helped. Now she was sleeping it off, head resting back and her jacket draped over her like a blanket. He found it hard not to admire her, a part of himself not believing she was there and having to check multiple times just to reassure himself.

    He immediately regrets bringing her. He knew she was only here for moral support for Bella. That's just who Liz is. She is a living, breathing, bleeding heart who will do pretty much anything for anyone she cares about. If there is the smallest chance Liz can help in any way, nothing is going to stop her from doing so and in her mind, she can't help if she is stuck at home. This way if she is there, she has the option of helping in any way she can. It is one of the many, many reasons he is wholeheartedly in love with her.

    Seeing her again, finally seeing her after these torturous months of being away from her- it was like he was able to mentally and physically function again. Six months... he barely survived it. Alice has been his rock through it all. She has comforted him in his fits of rage. She held him when he broke down, when all he wanted to do was burst into tears, but was unable to do so given his immortality.

    He yearned to release his broken emotions, to have some kind of outlet. So because he couldn't let it out emotionally, he let it out physically and destroyed pretty much anything in his path. She has brought him back from losing his damn mind. Alice has kept him from slowly starving himself in order to punish himself, which he'd done mostly in the beginning, until Alice saw no choice and forced him to feed.

    Those days were never pretty for either one of them. It was violent and messy. 

    Jasper has spent these past six months in utter hell. He thought he knew what suffering truly was... he thought he has been through the worst he will ever have to go through in this miserable existence. Oh, how wrong and naive he was.

    Nothing... nothing can compare to the despair and torture he has had to endure since the moment he walked away from the only person that made this immortal life worth living. Not just existing, but actually living. He hasn't felt like he was living until the moment he met Liz. Not even his family's pointless attempt to co-exist with the humans.