𝟒𝟐 ✫ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

     𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓, Bella had been left in the dark about Victoria making her grand return

     𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓, Bella had been left in the dark about Victoria making her grand return. At least, that's what Liz automatically presumed the moment Jasper and Emmett came to her and told her that Bella was making Edward go with her to Jacksonville using the second ticket. Apparently the asshole thought it would be best to not worry Bella about the fact that the woman who wants her dead was making a surprise appearance and in order to keep her from inquiring about this knowledge, agreed to go with the Swan girl.

    Fucking coward.

    So plans changed for the youngest Chambers sister. Instead of going to Jacksonville, because there is no way in hell Liz was going to go anywhere with Edward Cullen, Esme arranged for a round trip to San Diego for Liz to visit her Nana. Much to her surprise, she gifted her with two tickets, assuming if she wanted to she could bring a friend. Liz had wanted to bring Angela or Mitch or even Jessica for that matter, but that idea was tossed out the window when she was all but forced to bring Ester along.

    After telling her sister and brother-in-law about Alice's vision, Danny basically insisted Ester go with her, not wanting her in the same vicinity as the crazy redhead. Neither of the Chambers sisters were thrilled with this arrangement. Both women had put up quite a fight, Ester not wanting to spend any time with Liz which would mean she'd be forced to talk to her and Liz just did not want to be around her or deal with their Nana trying to force them to reconcile their differences.

    Liz knew for a fact she had nothing to say to Ester. She tried... She really did try to put everything behind her when coming back to Forks almost two years ago. Liz did what she always is forced to do- she took the high road. She chose to forget the fact that her sister ignored their parents' pleas of forgiveness, causing them both to become depressed from Ester's reluctance to forgive them, especially her father. She chose to forget the fact that Ester practically stole their mother's pearls that were supposed to be buried with her like they had originally agreed. She chose to ignore the fact that nothing was ever Ester's fault and Liz was always to blame for everything.

    It was just what Liz was used to. She is used to taking the blame, she is used to taking the high road and being the mature adult, despite Ester being the oldest. The past two years have really opened her eyes to see that she has been doing it her entire life. She has always been the mature one, always sacrificing for Ester and always trying to accommodate her needs. The only thing Liz can really think of Ester doing anything for her in the past eighteen years of her life, was allowing Liz to move in with her and her fiance two months after the accident.

     The reality of that situation smacked her in the face so hard, especially as she sat there at the table at a very nice restaurant for lunch, listening to her Nana's 'friend' explain how the two of them met. Vivian Fitzgerald was never one to put a label on a relationship unless she was absolutely positive it was going somewhere. And according to her grandmother, Owen Dillon was still in the beginning stages. He seems nice enough, a little younger than her Nana, but very charming. He had picked each Liz and Ester a rose from his own garden to which he tended to himself, which Vivian had convinced both her granddaughters to wear in their hair as he had taken them all out for lunch in the city.